Trading Spaces News
Paige Davis is returning to reality TV.
TLC has confirmed that it has canceled Trading Spaces, its once high-flying flagship series, after eight seasons.
If Doug Wilson ever needs to redesign a jail cell, he'll now have some sort of reference point.
TLC has announced that it will begin airing 13 new eighth-season Trading Spaces episodes on Saturday, September 20 at 10PM ET/PT.
If you would have told Paige Davis she'd ever return to Trading Spaces after TLC decided to go with a "host-less" format three years ago, she wouldn't have believed you.
TLC has announced Trading Spaces' eighth season, which will feature the return of former host Paige Davis, will premiere on Saturday, January 26 at 10PM ET/PT immediately following the network's broadcast of the 2008 Miss America Pageant.
Two days after reports of her return first emerged, TLC has confirmed that Paige Davis will return to Trading Spaces as part of a new revamp of the network's once high-flying flagship series.
Paige Davis evidently isn't the grudge-holding type. Three years after TLC fired her from Trading Spaces, Davis has apparently agreed to return as the room-makeover show's perky host.
TLC confirmed today that it has fired Paige Davis, the host of its flagship Trading Spaces series. According to the network, the move is part of a decision to take the show (which has seen its ratings sag considerably during the last two seasons) into a new creative direction that will feature a "host-less" format.
TLC has announced that its Trading Spaces, the "granddaddy" of all of the U.S. home-remodeling reality shows, will be revamped for the coming TV season after its ratings slumped significantly during the past year.
- Anne Hathaway deletes post criticizing Kardashians
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to host 2016 CMA Awards
- Blake Shelton tries sushi for the first time on 'The Tonight Show'
- Ginger Zee: 'Dancing with the Stars' will make me a better woman, meteorologist, wife and mother
- Paige VanZant: 'Dancing with the Stars' was really fun but I miss punching people so bad!
- Alisan Porter on 'The Voice' victory: Wildest dreams do come true, I walked through all of my fears!