Trading Spaces News
Paige Davis is returning to reality TV.
TLC has confirmed that it has canceled Trading Spaces, its once high-flying flagship series, after eight seasons.
If Doug Wilson ever needs to redesign a jail cell, he'll now have some sort of reference point.
TLC has announced that it will begin airing 13 new eighth-season Trading Spaces episodes on Saturday, September 20 at 10PM ET/PT.
If you would have told Paige Davis she'd ever return to Trading Spaces after TLC decided to go with a "host-less" format three years ago, she wouldn't have believed you.
TLC has announced Trading Spaces' eighth season, which will feature the return of former host Paige Davis, will premiere on Saturday, January 26 at 10PM ET/PT immediately following the network's broadcast of the 2008 Miss America Pageant.
Two days after reports of her return first emerged, TLC has confirmed that Paige Davis will return to Trading Spaces as part of a new revamp of the network's once high-flying flagship series.
Paige Davis evidently isn't the grudge-holding type. Three years after TLC fired her from Trading Spaces, Davis has apparently agreed to return as the room-makeover show's perky host.
TLC confirmed today that it has fired Paige Davis, the host of its flagship Trading Spaces series. According to the network, the move is part of a decision to take the show (which has seen its ratings sag considerably during the last two seasons) into a new creative direction that will feature a "host-less" format.
TLC has announced that its Trading Spaces, the "granddaddy" of all of the U.S. home-remodeling reality shows, will be revamped for the coming TV season after its ratings slumped significantly during the past year.
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' seventh-season live finale date announced
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici celebrate wedding anniversary via romantic getaway
- Kylie Jenner: I'm still studying for my high-school diploma
- 'Party Down South' to debut third season February 26 on CMT
- 'Food Fighters' gets picked up for a second season by NBC
- Jeana Keough reportedly coming back to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- Cynthia Bailey ends friendship with 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' co-star NeNe Leakes
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book