Trading Spaces News
Paige Davis is returning to reality TV.
TLC has confirmed that it has canceled Trading Spaces, its once high-flying flagship series, after eight seasons.
If Doug Wilson ever needs to redesign a jail cell, he'll now have some sort of reference point.
TLC has announced that it will begin airing 13 new eighth-season Trading Spaces episodes on Saturday, September 20 at 10PM ET/PT.
If you would have told Paige Davis she'd ever return to Trading Spaces after TLC decided to go with a "host-less" format three years ago, she wouldn't have believed you.
TLC has announced Trading Spaces' eighth season, which will feature the return of former host Paige Davis, will premiere on Saturday, January 26 at 10PM ET/PT immediately following the network's broadcast of the 2008 Miss America Pageant.
Two days after reports of her return first emerged, TLC has confirmed that Paige Davis will return to Trading Spaces as part of a new revamp of the network's once high-flying flagship series.
Paige Davis evidently isn't the grudge-holding type. Three years after TLC fired her from Trading Spaces, Davis has apparently agreed to return as the room-makeover show's perky host.
TLC confirmed today that it has fired Paige Davis, the host of its flagship Trading Spaces series. According to the network, the move is part of a decision to take the show (which has seen its ratings sag considerably during the last two seasons) into a new creative direction that will feature a "host-less" format.
TLC has announced that its Trading Spaces, the "granddaddy" of all of the U.S. home-remodeling reality shows, will be revamped for the coming TV season after its ratings slumped significantly during the past year.
- President Barack Obama to star on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls!'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso nominates Meg Maley and James Huling for eviction
- Judge Joe Brown to serve 5-day jail sentence for contempt of court
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Samantha Steffen dumps Joe Bailey for Dan Cox as two new cast members arrive
- Kanye West announces plans to run for U.S. presidency in 2020
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West win big cash settlement over leaked proposal video
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga fined for wasting water during drought
- Tila Tequila pulled from U.K.'s 'Celebrity Big Brother' for expressing pro-Hitler views
- Simon Cowell on One Direction break: "Having a year off is going to be a healthy thing"