Trading Spaces News
Paige Davis is returning to reality TV.
TLC has confirmed that it has canceled Trading Spaces, its once high-flying flagship series, after eight seasons.
If Doug Wilson ever needs to redesign a jail cell, he'll now have some sort of reference point.
TLC has announced that it will begin airing 13 new eighth-season Trading Spaces episodes on Saturday, September 20 at 10PM ET/PT.
If you would have told Paige Davis she'd ever return to Trading Spaces after TLC decided to go with a "host-less" format three years ago, she wouldn't have believed you.
TLC has announced Trading Spaces' eighth season, which will feature the return of former host Paige Davis, will premiere on Saturday, January 26 at 10PM ET/PT immediately following the network's broadcast of the 2008 Miss America Pageant.
Two days after reports of her return first emerged, TLC has confirmed that Paige Davis will return to Trading Spaces as part of a new revamp of the network's once high-flying flagship series.
Paige Davis evidently isn't the grudge-holding type. Three years after TLC fired her from Trading Spaces, Davis has apparently agreed to return as the room-makeover show's perky host.
TLC confirmed today that it has fired Paige Davis, the host of its flagship Trading Spaces series. According to the network, the move is part of a decision to take the show (which has seen its ratings sag considerably during the last two seasons) into a new creative direction that will feature a "host-less" format.
TLC has announced that its Trading Spaces, the "granddaddy" of all of the U.S. home-remodeling reality shows, will be revamped for the coming TV season after its ratings slumped significantly during the past year.
- 'Summer Camp' reality series to debut July 11 on USA, be hosted by Matt Rogers
- Jennifer Hudson reportedly signs deal to serve as 'American Idol' judge
- CMT orders more episodes of 'Dog and Beth: On the Hunt'
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' revived by TLC, fourth season to premiere July 23
- Ke$ha slammed by TV watchdog group for drinking own urine on her MTV reality show
- Khloe Kardashian: It would be fun to have a baby boy with Lamar Odom
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E after 13 seasons and 243 interventions
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show