Tough Love News
VH1 has announced Tough Love: Couples, a spinoff of its Tough Love reality series, will premiere Monday, April 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
Couples are reportedly going to get the tough love treatment from VH1.
VH1 has announced Tough Love's second season will premiere on Sunday, November 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 announced it has renewed Tough Love for a second season, which is currently slated to premiere later this year.
VH1 has announced Tough Love, a new Drew Barrymore-produced reality dating series, will premiere Sunday, March 15 at 10PM ET/PT.
VH1 has ordered eight episodes of Tough Love, a new reality dating series produced by actress Drew Barrymore's Flower Films production company.
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi debuts her 'Yung Mommy' music video -- "I hope I win a Grammy for this"
- Keshia Knight Pulliam: I didn't cheat on my husband Ed Hartwell, he cheated on me!
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Chad Johnson is very, very good at being disliked -- and he owns it
- Lauren Conrad: 'The Hills: That Was Then, This is Now' special will reveal secrets
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!
- Blac Chyna reunites with Kardashians amid Rob Kardashian split rumors
- Frank Eudy -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer responds to criticism of her thin appearance