Tough Love News
VH1 has announced Tough Love: Couples, a spinoff of its Tough Love reality series, will premiere Monday, April 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
Couples are reportedly going to get the tough love treatment from VH1.
VH1 has announced Tough Love's second season will premiere on Sunday, November 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 announced it has renewed Tough Love for a second season, which is currently slated to premiere later this year.
VH1 has announced Tough Love, a new Drew Barrymore-produced reality dating series, will premiere Sunday, March 15 at 10PM ET/PT.
VH1 has ordered eight episodes of Tough Love, a new reality dating series produced by actress Drew Barrymore's Flower Films production company.
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa talks possible reconciliation "maybe 10 years from now" with Christina El Moussa
- Rachel Lindsay on decision to find love on 'The Bachelorette': Dating in the real world was not easy!
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall reportedly in talks for 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reveals how she and Tarek El Moussa broke divorce news to daughter
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes -- and who's his final pick?
- Rachel Lindsay on 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall letting her go: I was shocked but it's his loss!
- 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks end up with ultimately?! (PHOTOS)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: Nancy Kerrigan and Fifth Harmony member reportedly competing