Tough Love News
VH1 has announced Tough Love: Couples, a spinoff of its Tough Love reality series, will premiere Monday, April 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
Couples are reportedly going to get the tough love treatment from VH1.
VH1 has announced Tough Love's second season will premiere on Sunday, November 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 announced it has renewed Tough Love for a second season, which is currently slated to premiere later this year.
VH1 has announced Tough Love, a new Drew Barrymore-produced reality dating series, will premiere Sunday, March 15 at 10PM ET/PT.
VH1 has ordered eight episodes of Tough Love, a new reality dating series produced by actress Drew Barrymore's Flower Films production company.
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: The show's purpose is "to get the message of God out there"
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Matt Roloff and Amy Roloff announce they are separating after 26 years
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Brice Johnston talks (Part 2)
- List of men Lindsay Lohan has allegedly had sex with goes public
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly "so angry" and "fed up" with 'The Bachelor' producers
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: I'm not a bad guy, Clare Crawley was childish and disappointing
- 'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Voice' coaches complete their sixth-season teams, one contestant wows the crowd
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson: Juan Pablo Galavis was rude, narcissistic, slept with three girls