Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood News
Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott are reportedly leading separate lives in light of recent reports McDermott had cheated on her last month while away on business.
Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott reportedly have no plans to separate despite the recent cheating scandal.
Tori Spelling reportedly believes a report saying her husband cheated on her but isn't ready to publicly comment.
Tori Spelling has been spotted without her wedding ring in light of a recent report husband Dean McDermott had cheated on her when away on business in Toronto.
Dean McDermott has allegedly cheated on Tori Spelling, his wife of seven years and mother to four of his five children.
Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott have starred in a personal sex tape, and porn company Vivid Entertainment reportedly desperately wants to buy it.
Dean McDermott has shot down a recent report he and wife Tori Spelling are so broke he can't afford a vasectomy to stop their five children from potentially becoming six.
Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott have acknowledged money is currently really tight for their family.
Tori Spelling has bashed Star Magazine, firmly denying its recent cover story she and husband Dean McDermott are headed to a $300 million divorce.
Tori Spelling has revealed she almost died while pregnant with her new baby boy.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case