Top Shot News
History has revealed the identities of the 16 contestants who will be competing on Top Shot All-Stars, the reality competition's fifth season, and announced the competition will premiere Wednesday, May 29 at 10PM ET.
History has revealed the identities of the 18 contestants who will be competing on the fourth season of Top Shot, which will premiere Tuesday, February 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
Iain Harrison won Top Shot's first season during Sunday night's finale broadcast of the new History network reality competition for marksmen.
History has announced Top Shot, the network's first-ever reality competition series that will pit skilled marksmen against each other, will premiere Sunday, June 6 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump fires 'Deadliest Catch' star Sig Hansen
- Kim Kardashian to star in 2015 Super Bowl commercial for T-Mobile mocking her selfie obsession
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules sends four women packing, including Ashley Salter and Jillian Anderson