Top Shot News
History has revealed the identities of the 16 contestants who will be competing on Top Shot All-Stars, the reality competition's fifth season, and announced the competition will premiere Wednesday, May 29 at 10PM ET.
History has revealed the identities of the 18 contestants who will be competing on the fourth season of Top Shot, which will premiere Tuesday, February 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
Iain Harrison won Top Shot's first season during Sunday night's finale broadcast of the new History network reality competition for marksmen.
History has announced Top Shot, the network's first-ever reality competition series that will pit skilled marksmen against each other, will premiere Sunday, June 6 at 10PM ET/PT.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)