Top Shot News
History has revealed the identities of the 16 contestants who will be competing on Top Shot All-Stars, the reality competition's fifth season, and announced the competition will premiere Wednesday, May 29 at 10PM ET.
History has revealed the identities of the 18 contestants who will be competing on the fourth season of Top Shot, which will premiere Tuesday, February 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
Iain Harrison won Top Shot's first season during Sunday night's finale broadcast of the new History network reality competition for marksmen.
History has announced Top Shot, the network's first-ever reality competition series that will pit skilled marksmen against each other, will premiere Sunday, June 6 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' reportedly gets picked up for a few more years
- Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner reportedly being considered to star in new E! spinoff
- Kanye West gets tattoos on his wrists to show love for two girls
- 'American Idol's Top 12 girls perform, standouts include Jax, Tyanna Jones and Sarina-Joi Crowe
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts dating couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn in debut episode
- Kylie Jenner buys $2.7 million mansion at age 17