Top Shot News
History has revealed the identities of the 16 contestants who will be competing on Top Shot All-Stars, the reality competition's fifth season, and announced the competition will premiere Wednesday, May 29 at 10PM ET.
History has revealed the identities of the 18 contestants who will be competing on the fourth season of Top Shot, which will premiere Tuesday, February 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
Iain Harrison won Top Shot's first season during Sunday night's finale broadcast of the new History network reality competition for marksmen.
History has announced Top Shot, the network's first-ever reality competition series that will pit skilled marksmen against each other, will premiere Sunday, June 6 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dead at age 32 after losing cancer battle
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly expecting another girl with Scott Disick
- Kesha discussed Dr. Luke abuse allegations during rehab for eating disorder, say sources
- Joan Rivers' autopsy results disclosed and cause of death finally revealed
- Exclusive: Drew Christy talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Heidi Klum and Seal finalize their divorce after more than two years apart