Top Gear News
Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson is under fire for using a racial slur.
The History cable TV channel and Charlotte Motor Speedway say the upcoming Nationwide Series Top Gear 300 race is being named after a show on the channel.
The History cable network says it has ordered a second season of the U.S. version of "Top Gear."
Production has begun on the U.S. version of the hit British television show "Top Gear," the History channel announced.
Identity of 'Top Gear' Stig revealed after U.K. court refuses injunction
A former race-car driver has refused comment on media reports that he is the masked motorist The Stig on the BBC's popular television show "Top Gear."
History has announced it has ordered an American adaptation of Top Gear, a long-running British reality series that combines cars and comedy.
BBC receives over 500 complaints about 'Top Gear' prostitute joke
NBC has announced it will begin production on the pilot for its American adaptation of Top Gear -- a British reality series that combines cars and comedy to throw gearheads into overdrive -- later this week.
Jay Leno said he's a "huge fan" of Britain's Top Gear reality series, however The Tonight Show with Jay Leno host apparently had several reservations when he was recently approached to helm NBC's upcoming American adaptation.
- Source close to Brown family insists Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition has not changed
- Bruce Jenner: I can't let myself hurt my family
- Miranda Lambert wins four awards at 2015 ACM Awards
- Bobby Brown and sister Tina Brown reveal Bobbi Kristina Brown is "awake" and "no longer on life support"
- 'The Amazing Race' couple Aly Dudek and Steven Langton survive non-elim leg only to arrive at next Pit Stop in last place
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows