Top Gear News
'Top Gear' stars Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May sign with Amazon for new auto TV seriesAugust 3, 2015
Former Top Gear stars Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May have agreed to a three-season TV deal with Amazon.
The BBC has ordered two 90-minute, Building Cars Live specials starring Kate Humble, Ant Anstead and former Top Gear icon James May.
Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson is under fire for using a racial slur.
The History cable TV channel and Charlotte Motor Speedway say the upcoming Nationwide Series Top Gear 300 race is being named after a show on the channel.
The History cable network says it has ordered a second season of the U.S. version of "Top Gear."
Production has begun on the U.S. version of the hit British television show "Top Gear," the History channel announced.
Identity of 'Top Gear' Stig revealed after U.K. court refuses injunction
A former race-car driver has refused comment on media reports that he is the masked motorist The Stig on the BBC's popular television show "Top Gear."
History has announced it has ordered an American adaptation of Top Gear, a long-running British reality series that combines cars and comedy.
BBC receives over 500 complaints about 'Top Gear' prostitute joke
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of gym-time with her son Isaiah
- 'The Voice' coach Pharrell Williams loses another team member Evan McKeel