Top Gear News
Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson is under fire for using a racial slur.
The History cable TV channel and Charlotte Motor Speedway say the upcoming Nationwide Series Top Gear 300 race is being named after a show on the channel.
The History cable network says it has ordered a second season of the U.S. version of "Top Gear."
Production has begun on the U.S. version of the hit British television show "Top Gear," the History channel announced.
Identity of 'Top Gear' Stig revealed after U.K. court refuses injunction
A former race-car driver has refused comment on media reports that he is the masked motorist The Stig on the BBC's popular television show "Top Gear."
History has announced it has ordered an American adaptation of Top Gear, a long-running British reality series that combines cars and comedy.
BBC receives over 500 complaints about 'Top Gear' prostitute joke
NBC has announced it will begin production on the pilot for its American adaptation of Top Gear -- a British reality series that combines cars and comedy to throw gearheads into overdrive -- later this week.
Jay Leno said he's a "huge fan" of Britain's Top Gear reality series, however The Tonight Show with Jay Leno host apparently had several reservations when he was recently approached to helm NBC's upcoming American adaptation.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon