Top Chef: Las Vegas News
Top Chef has ended The Amazing Race's seven-year Emmy victory streak.
'Top Chef' judge Tom Colicchio named top U.S. chef by James Beard
Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi has become a mom.
Michael Voltaggio was crowned Top Chef: Las Vegas' winner during last night's finale broadcast of the Bravo culinary competition series.
Padma Lakshmi has a very special bun in the oven.
Tom Colicchio is apparently ready for a second helping of fatherhood.
If Toby Young seemed abrasive during his time as a Top Chef fifth-season judge, that's because he was trying to be -- however he claims that viewers will see a different side of him for the culinary competition's upcoming sixth installment.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 17 "chef'testants" who will be competing on Top Chef: Las Vegas and announced the sixth edition of Top Chef will premiere Wednesday, August 26 at 9PM ET/PT.
Bravo has confirmed that Top Chef's sixth season will be set in Las Vegas and be titled Top Chef: Las Vegas.
Bravo has officially announced that it has renewed its top-rated Top Chef reality cooking series for a sixth season.
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway Malcolm Freberg voted out after idol played at two-tribe Tribal Council twist
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!
- Yolanda Hadid to coach aspiring models and moms on Lifetime's new 'Model Moms' reality series
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't think Nick Viall and I were "awkward" on 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'
- Kristin Cavallari leaving Chicago after husband Jay Cutler cut by Bears football team
- Nick Viall reacts to William Shatner's Twitter posts urging fans to kick him off 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: Coaches advance seven artists, including Johnny Gates, Chris Blue & Dawson Coyle