Top Chef: D.C. News
Kevin Sbraga was crowned Top Chef: D.C.'s winner during last night's finale broadcast of the Bravo culinary competition's seventh season.
Maryland buildings housing a restaurant owned by former "Top Chef" competitor Timothy Dean are in foreclosure, an auction house said.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 17 culinary contestants competing on Top Chef: Washington, D.C., which will premiere Wednesday, June 16 at 9PM ET/PT.
Top Chef is reportedly going to Washington D.C. for its next season.
Bravo has announced it has renewed Top Chef for a seventh season and is launching casting calls for the reality culinary competition's new edition.
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers