Top Chef: D.C. News
Kevin Sbraga was crowned Top Chef: D.C.'s winner during last night's finale broadcast of the Bravo culinary competition's seventh season.
Maryland buildings housing a restaurant owned by former "Top Chef" competitor Timothy Dean are in foreclosure, an auction house said.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 17 culinary contestants competing on Top Chef: Washington, D.C., which will premiere Wednesday, June 16 at 9PM ET/PT.
Top Chef is reportedly going to Washington D.C. for its next season.
Bravo has announced it has renewed Top Chef for a seventh season and is launching casting calls for the reality culinary competition's new edition.
- Jack Cassidy on 'The Voice' Battle victory: I was very confident but underestimated Hunter Plake a lot
- Christina El Moussa and Tarek El Moussa reportedly want more 'Flip or Flop' despite reports show ending
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst talks "electric" Tribal Council, Malcolm Freberg's "maddening" exit and what he did wrong
- 'Married at First Sight' moving to Lifetime for fifth season, new 'Second Chances' spinoff also moving
- Lamar Odom reveals the truth about former drug abuse, cheating on Khloe Kardashian and rehab
- Nick Viall: "It's too early for" Vanessa Grimaldi to get married
- Mariah Carey celebrates her 47th birthday with boyfriend Bryan Tanaka
- Abby Lee Miller announces she's quitting 'Dance Moms' -- I've been "disrespected and used"
- 'The Voice' Battles end with four artists advancing -- Lilli Passero, Brandon Royal, Jesse Larson & Davina Leone