Top Chef: D.C. News
Kevin Sbraga was crowned Top Chef: D.C.'s winner during last night's finale broadcast of the Bravo culinary competition's seventh season.
Maryland buildings housing a restaurant owned by former "Top Chef" competitor Timothy Dean are in foreclosure, an auction house said.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 17 culinary contestants competing on Top Chef: Washington, D.C., which will premiere Wednesday, June 16 at 9PM ET/PT.
Top Chef is reportedly going to Washington D.C. for its next season.
Bravo has announced it has renewed Top Chef for a seventh season and is launching casting calls for the reality culinary competition's new edition.
- Maureen McCormick: I faced one of my biggest fears on 'Dancing with the Stars,' thought I'd be lucky to survive a week
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds celebrates at "fairy tale" baby shower
- Gleb Savchenko on 'Dancing with the Stars' tiff with Len Goodman: He should spend more time with us rather than in England
- Belle Jewel Lyon: My 'The Voice' coach Alicia Keys inspires me to be the loudest version of myself
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge
- Ben Higgins: The edit of 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' is not always fair or accurate
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald