Top Chef: D.C. News
Kevin Sbraga was crowned Top Chef: D.C.'s winner during last night's finale broadcast of the Bravo culinary competition's seventh season.
Maryland buildings housing a restaurant owned by former "Top Chef" competitor Timothy Dean are in foreclosure, an auction house said.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 17 culinary contestants competing on Top Chef: Washington, D.C., which will premiere Wednesday, June 16 at 9PM ET/PT.
Top Chef is reportedly going to Washington D.C. for its next season.
Bravo has announced it has renewed Top Chef for a seventh season and is launching casting calls for the reality culinary competition's new edition.
- French Montana: Khloe Kardashian is "my baby forever"
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules edition to premiere January 5 with three-hour live event
- 'The Biggest Loser' host Alison Sweeney bids farewell to 'Days of Our Lives'
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Gina Haddon, sends Blake Benge to Comeback Canyon
- Melissa Rivers remembers mom Joan Rivers by tweeting Halloween photo
- Kristin Cavallari to appear on Bravo's 'The Millionaire Matchmaker'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk (Part 2)
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy