Top Chef: D.C. News
Kevin Sbraga was crowned Top Chef: D.C.'s winner during last night's finale broadcast of the Bravo culinary competition's seventh season.
Maryland buildings housing a restaurant owned by former "Top Chef" competitor Timothy Dean are in foreclosure, an auction house said.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 17 culinary contestants competing on Top Chef: Washington, D.C., which will premiere Wednesday, June 16 at 9PM ET/PT.
Top Chef is reportedly going to Washington D.C. for its next season.
Bravo has announced it has renewed Top Chef for a seventh season and is launching casting calls for the reality culinary competition's new edition.
- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall reportedly tried making moves "on every single girl," no one truly knows how many he had sex with
- Blake Shelton to perform at People's Choice Awards ceremony
- Danielle "Lo" Lombard reportedly deemed "fake" by 'The Bachelor' bachelorettes -- "she didn't get along with the others"
- Nick Viall -- 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics!! (PHOTOS)
- Raven Gates' 'The Bachelor' comment was something I didn't like, says Nick Viall
- Dominique Alexis -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nick Viall: Corinne Olympios interrupted more people on one date than I did in two 'The Bachelorette' seasons
- Astrid Loch -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Jordan Rodgers' dad Ed talks family's estrangement from Aaron Rodgers -- "Fame can change things"