Top Chef 4 News
Ted Allen has gotten engaged to longtime partner Barry Rice.
Nikki Cascone and her husband have welcomed their first child into the world.
It was a memorable holiday season for former Top Chef: Chicago contestant Nikki Cascone.
Bravo has announced it's developing Top Chef: Masters, a new Top Chef spinoff that will pit culinary professionals against one another in a series of weekly challenges.
Stephanie Izard became Top Chef's first-ever female winner when she took home the Top Chef: Chicago title during last night's fourth-season finale broadcast on Bravo.
Bravo has apparently decided to take a chance and wade into Kid Nation's cooking grease-splattered waters.
It's not Mythbusters: Food Edition, but it sounds awfully close.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 16 culinary up-and-comers who will be competing on Top Chef: Chicago, the fourth season of the network's Top Chef reality series, which will premiere Wednesday, March 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it has renewed Top Chef for a fourth season that will film in Chicago.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways