Top Chef 3 Miami News
Hung Huyn, a sous chef originally from Pittsfield, MA, was revealed to be the winner of Top Chef 3 Miami during the live conclusion of last night's Bravo broadcast of the reality competition's finale.
Prior to Padma Lakshmi filing for divorce from her husband Salman Rushdie, the Top Chef host apparently bounced recipes contained in her new cookbook off the Nobel Prize-winning author.
There apparently won't be a storybook ending for Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi and her husband, Nobel Prize-winning author Salman Rushdie.
Top Chef judge and restaurateur Tom Colicchio has a bone to pick with his Hell's Kitchen counterpart Gordon Ramsay over the way Fox's foul-mouthed culinary king treats his aspiring chefs.
Wednesday night's premiere of Bravo's Top Chef 3 Miami debuted as the No. 1-rated food show on cable television across all demographics and also bested the performance of last fall's second-season premiere of the reality competition series.
Bravo, which was previously formally known as Bravo Company, has announced it is changing its official name to Bravo Media and will launch new talent, licensing and publishing divisions to help the cable network broaden its programming focus and become a new global, multimedia content company.
Bravo has revealed the identies of the 15 up-and-coming culinary wizards who will compete on Top Chef's third season, which will premiere Wednesday, June 13 at 10PM ET/PT but be proceeded by a special hour-long charity cook-off that will pit previous Top Chef contestants against one another and air a week earlier.
Bravo has announced Top Chef's third season will premiere this summer and feature a new cast of would-be culinary experts competing against each other in Miami Beach, FL.
Although the reality culinary competition's second edition has yet to conclude its broadcast run, Bravo has announced that it has already renewed Top Chef for a third season.
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert agree Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' will make great TV, they hope to see Jennifer Saviano
- Kym Johnson to fill in for Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Matt LeBlanc to host U.K.'s 'Top Gear' for two more seasons
- 'Growing Up Hip Hop' to premiere second season on WE tv in October
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"