Top Chef 3 Miami News
Hung Huyn, a sous chef originally from Pittsfield, MA, was revealed to be the winner of Top Chef 3 Miami during the live conclusion of last night's Bravo broadcast of the reality competition's finale.
Prior to Padma Lakshmi filing for divorce from her husband Salman Rushdie, the Top Chef host apparently bounced recipes contained in her new cookbook off the Nobel Prize-winning author.
There apparently won't be a storybook ending for Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi and her husband, Nobel Prize-winning author Salman Rushdie.
Top Chef judge and restaurateur Tom Colicchio has a bone to pick with his Hell's Kitchen counterpart Gordon Ramsay over the way Fox's foul-mouthed culinary king treats his aspiring chefs.
Wednesday night's premiere of Bravo's Top Chef 3 Miami debuted as the No. 1-rated food show on cable television across all demographics and also bested the performance of last fall's second-season premiere of the reality competition series.
Bravo, which was previously formally known as Bravo Company, has announced it is changing its official name to Bravo Media and will launch new talent, licensing and publishing divisions to help the cable network broaden its programming focus and become a new global, multimedia content company.
Bravo has revealed the identies of the 15 up-and-coming culinary wizards who will compete on Top Chef's third season, which will premiere Wednesday, June 13 at 10PM ET/PT but be proceeded by a special hour-long charity cook-off that will pit previous Top Chef contestants against one another and air a week earlier.
Bravo has announced Top Chef's third season will premiere this summer and feature a new cast of would-be culinary experts competing against each other in Miami Beach, FL.
Although the reality culinary competition's second edition has yet to conclude its broadcast run, Bravo has announced that it has already renewed Top Chef for a third season.
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Graham Bunn feels suffocated and pressured by AshLee Frazier, that's not good
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' eliminates Danielle Ronco, sees one couple quit together
- Julianne Hough to reportedly return to 'Dancing with the Stars,' but in what role?
- Nick and Drew Lachey's 'Lachey's Bar' reality series ordered by A&E
- 'Deadliest Catch,' 'Shark Tank' and Jane Lynch win at Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremony
- 'Hell's Kitchen' thirteenth-season cast revealed, new season to premiere September 10