Top Chef 2 News
Sam Talbot's wedding was apparently a very private affair.
Molecular gastronomy couldn't help Marcel Vigneron get out of the hot water he apparently found himself in over the weekend.
Sam Talbot has whipped up a recipe for romance that he hopes will end with a trip down the aisle.
Josie Smith-Malave was upset about the lack of progress police were making after the openly gay Top Chef second-season finalist and a few of her friends were the victims of gay-bashing outside a Long Island nightclub over Labor Day weekend, and her outcry apparently led to results.
The former "Top Chef" contestant beaten in an alleged gay-bashing in New York said she has never seen people so angry, the New York Post said Thursday.
Man charged in attack on former 'Top Chef 2' chef Josie Smith-Malave
A former contestant on Bravo's reality series, "Top Chef," was allegedly the victim of a gay-bashing incident in a posh section of Long Island, N.Y.
Former 'Top Chef 2' chef Josie Smith-Malave beaten in anti-gay attack
According to Top Chef 2 winner Ilan Hall, the show's editing is to blame for the less-than-flattering impression and bad aftertaste the 24-year-old chef left on many of the culinary competition's home viewers. And if you don't believe him, then just listen to his mom.
Although he came up short in his attempt to be crowned the reality competition's winner, Marcel Vigneron describes his experience on the second season of Bravo's Top Chef as "a little bit bizarre, very interesting, and all in all, just a wonderful opportunity."
- Gwen Stefani reportedly rejects Blake Shelton's marriage proposal
- Alex Woytkiw -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Mother shares photo of baby who looks like Gordon Ramsay
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor