Top Chef 1 News
The man who won the first "Top Chef" competition has married an Atlanta woman he met as a result of the show, People magazine says.
Billy Joel's publicist said Wednesday the U.S. rock 'n' roll icon and his chef wife, Katie Lee, have split up.
What's the sign of a true top chef? How about still managing to help your team win a charity cook-off that you had no interest in being part of?
Harold Dieterle defeated Tiffani Faison to be crowned the winner of Bravo's Top Chef during last night's broadcast of the reality cooking competition's first season finale.
"Top Chef" has been so sweet for Bravo, the cable network Tuesday extended the cooking competition's current run and renewed it for a second season.
Hoping to expose its new Top Chef reality series to as many Project Runway viewers as possible, Bravo has announced that decided to bump the premiere of the new reality cooking competition up a week and debut it immediately after the Wednesday, March 8 at 10PM ET/PT broadcast of Runway's second season finale.
Bravo revealed the identities of the twelve aspiring chefs who will compete in Top Chef, its new reality competition series that will premiere Wednesday, March 15 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced that Katie Lee Joel, the 24-year-old new trophy wife of 56-year-old music icon Billy Joel, will serve as the host of its new upcoming Top Chef reality series.
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC