Top Chef 1 News
The man who won the first "Top Chef" competition has married an Atlanta woman he met as a result of the show, People magazine says.
Billy Joel's publicist said Wednesday the U.S. rock 'n' roll icon and his chef wife, Katie Lee, have split up.
What's the sign of a true top chef? How about still managing to help your team win a charity cook-off that you had no interest in being part of?
Harold Dieterle defeated Tiffani Faison to be crowned the winner of Bravo's Top Chef during last night's broadcast of the reality cooking competition's first season finale.
"Top Chef" has been so sweet for Bravo, the cable network Tuesday extended the cooking competition's current run and renewed it for a second season.
Hoping to expose its new Top Chef reality series to as many Project Runway viewers as possible, Bravo has announced that decided to bump the premiere of the new reality cooking competition up a week and debut it immediately after the Wednesday, March 8 at 10PM ET/PT broadcast of Runway's second season finale.
Bravo revealed the identities of the twelve aspiring chefs who will compete in Top Chef, its new reality competition series that will premiere Wednesday, March 15 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced that Katie Lee Joel, the 24-year-old new trophy wife of 56-year-old music icon Billy Joel, will serve as the host of its new upcoming Top Chef reality series.
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Saying JoJo Fletcher was "conflicted" over Chase McNary and Derek Peth "a massive understatement"
- Kylie Jenner confirms Tyga reconciliation, calls him "husband"
- Paulie Calafiore -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Chad Johnson talks being the next 'The Bachelor' star ahead of 'Bachelor in Paradise' appearance
- Pharrell Williams joins Elmo and Cookie Monster on 'Sesame Street' song
- JoJo Fletcher's ex Chad Rookstool reportedly claiming to have texts proving she lied about pre-'The Bachelorette' reconciliation
- Jozea Flores -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Kanye West expanding his partnership with Adidas
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian removes himself from the block, Bridgette Dunning nominated for eviction