Tool Academy News
Former Tool Academy cast member Jaimee Grubbs, who claims she had a 2 1/2-year relationship with Tiger Woods, says she wants to hear the U.S. pro golfer apologize publicly.
VH1 has announced the third season of Tool Academy, which will for the first time also feature bad girlfriends participating in the competition's relationship boot camp, will premiere Sunday, February 14 at 9PM ET/PT.
Although her alleged affair with Tiger Woods' only became public this week, former Tool Academy cast member Jaimee Grubbs had openly discussed her relationship with the professional golfer during last year's taping of the VH1 reality series, according to a fellow cast member.
Former Tool Academy cast member Jaimee Grubbs is claiming she had an affair with professional golfer Tiger Woods that included approximately 20 sexual encounters.
VH1 announced it has renewed its Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, I Want To Work For Diddy, Brooke Knows Best, Gotti's Way and Tool Academy reality series for new seasons.
VH1 has announced Tool Academy, a new reality competition series that will follow a crop of bad-boy male contestants in relationship boot camp, will premiere Sunday, January 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall's bachelorettes announced by ABC - SEE THE PHOTOS!
- Ali Caldwell on shocking 'The Voice' results: I wasn't expecting the outcome but I showed the world my passion
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others -- Who's dating or married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray friend reportedly claims they've "broke up"
- Kardashian sisters objecting to Blac Chyna's Angela Renee Kardashian trademark filing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick enjoy snowy outing with their kids
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- David Wright deflects vote masterfully, no one knew Adam Klein's mom was dying
- 'The Voice' eliminates Ali Caldwell, Christian Cuevas, Brendan Fletcher and Aaron Gibson heading into finale
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and fiance Shawn Booth: We're "in talks" for our own reality show