Tia & Tamera News
Tia Mowry is proud of her size, she said while discussing cyberbullying on the latest episode of The Real.
Former Tia & Tamera star Tamera Mowry-Housley and husband Adam Housley are expecting their second child.
Tia Mowry and Tamera Mowry have announced their show Tia & Tamera won't be returning for a fourth season.
Tamera Mowry-Housley has revealed she didn't have sex until she was 29-years-old.
The Style network will premiere all-new seasons of Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera this summer.
The Style network has renewed Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera for additional seasons.
Tamera Mowry-Housley and husband Adam Housley have welcomed their first child into the world.
U.S. actress and TV personality Tamera Mowry-Housley has confirmed she is pregnant and her first child is to be born in early November.
The Style Network says it ordered a second season of its U.S. docu-series "Tia & Tamera," starring twin actresses Tia Mowry Hardict and Tamera Mowry-Housley.
Tia Mowry's representative has confirmed the U.S. television actress gave birth to a son in Los Angeles Tuesday morning.
- Miley Cyrus on Mariah Carey: "I've never really been a fan" because she's all about Mariah Carey
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Alec Baldwin to portray Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live' this season
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- Nikki and Brie Bella grace 'Muscle & Fitness' magazine cover
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back