Tia & Tamera News
Former Tia & Tamera star Tamera Mowry-Housley and husband Adam Housley are expecting their second child.
Tia Mowry and Tamera Mowry have announced their show Tia & Tamera won't be returning for a fourth season.
Tamera Mowry-Housley has revealed she didn't have sex until she was 29-years-old.
The Style network will premiere all-new seasons of Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera this summer.
The Style network has renewed Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera for additional seasons.
Tamera Mowry-Housley and husband Adam Housley have welcomed their first child into the world.
U.S. actress and TV personality Tamera Mowry-Housley has confirmed she is pregnant and her first child is to be born in early November.
The Style Network says it ordered a second season of its U.S. docu-series "Tia & Tamera," starring twin actresses Tia Mowry Hardict and Tamera Mowry-Housley.
Tia Mowry's representative has confirmed the U.S. television actress gave birth to a son in Los Angeles Tuesday morning.
Tamera Mowry has confirmed she married Fox News Channel correspondent Adam Housley.
- Derek Hough talks condition and whether he can perform on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- E! announces Bruce Jenner's reality series as a transgender woman will debut July 26
- Bruce Jenner reveals which children took his desire to become a woman the hardest and the best
- 'The Amazing Race' engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon survive non-elimination leg
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kim Richards reportedly enters rehab for alcoholism
- Linda Thompson addresses Bruce Jenner's gender transition
- Kim Kardashian West supports Bruce Jenner on 'Today' show