Tia & Tamera News
Tia Mowry is proud of her size, she said while discussing cyberbullying on the latest episode of The Real.
Former Tia & Tamera star Tamera Mowry-Housley and husband Adam Housley are expecting their second child.
Tia Mowry and Tamera Mowry have announced their show Tia & Tamera won't be returning for a fourth season.
Tamera Mowry-Housley has revealed she didn't have sex until she was 29-years-old.
The Style network will premiere all-new seasons of Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera this summer.
The Style network has renewed Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera for additional seasons.
Tamera Mowry-Housley and husband Adam Housley have welcomed their first child into the world.
U.S. actress and TV personality Tamera Mowry-Housley has confirmed she is pregnant and her first child is to be born in early November.
The Style Network says it ordered a second season of its U.S. docu-series "Tia & Tamera," starring twin actresses Tia Mowry Hardict and Tamera Mowry-Housley.
Tia Mowry's representative has confirmed the U.S. television actress gave birth to a son in Los Angeles Tuesday morning.
- Kim Kardashian -- Why she reportedly wants Baby No. 3 despite serious potential health risks
- Chris Harrison celebrates 15 years of 'The Bachelor' with throwback photo
- Christina El Moussa fires back at mommy-shamers for bikini, pool party photos -- "Thanks for your 'concern' aka judgment"
- 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Brandy Rusher reportedly in critical condition after Texas shooting
- Chris Kattan -- 5 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Gleb Savchenko expecting second baby with wife Elena Samodanova
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Jon Gosselin confirms plans to perform as male stripper
- Kim Kardashian reveals she wants to have third child with Kanye West