Tia & Tamera
Tia Mowry is proud of her size, she said while discussing cyberbullying on the latest episode of The Real. Full Story
Former Tia & Tamera star Tamera Mowry-Housley and husband Adam Housley are expecting their second child.
Tia Mowry and Tamera Mowry have announced their show Tia & Tamera won't be returning for a fourth season.
Tamera Mowry-Housley has revealed she didn't have sex until she was 29-years-old.
The Style network will premiere all-new seasons of Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera this summer.
The Style network has renewed Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera for additional seasons.
Tamera Mowry-Housley and husband Adam Housley have welcomed their first child into the world.
U.S. actress and TV personality Tamera Mowry-Housley has confirmed she is pregnant and her first child is to be born in early November.
The Style Network says it ordered a second season of its U.S. docu-series "Tia & Tamera," starring twin actresses Tia Mowry Hardict and Tamera Mowry-Housley.
Tia Mowry's representative has confirmed the U.S. television actress gave birth to a son in Los Angeles Tuesday morning.
Tamera Mowry has confirmed she married Fox News Channel correspondent Adam Housley.
Tia Mowry is pregnant with a son, according to Cory Hardrict, her actor husband.
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite