The X Factor News
Simon Cowell dished on parenthood and wanting to have more children in his first interview since welcoming his first son, Eric, on Valentine's Day.
Simon Cowell has become a first-time father.
Simon Cowell must be anxiously awaiting the birth of his first child.
Demi Lovato knows a thing or two about going to rehab, so when Selena Gomez faced troubles of her own, the singer urged her friend to get help.
Kelly Rowland spent her 33rd birthday partying with Beyonce like it was 2001.
The X Factor has been canceled after three seasons of disappointing ratings.
Fox has acknowledged The X Factor may not return for a fourth season.
Demi Lovato gets slammed by "fans" for not attending People's Choice Awards, she calls them "really mean"January 9, 2014
Demi Lovato chose not to attend the 2014 People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night and many of her so-called "fans" are pretty pissed off about it.
Alex & Sierra were named The X Factor's third-season winners during the Fox reality singing competition's live finale on Thursday night.
'The X Factor' creator and judge Simon Cowell: I may have a different role next season on a totally revamped showDecember 19, 2013
Simon Cowell talks to reporters about the changes The X Factor may experience next season -- including new judges, a new format and maybe even a new day and time.
- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall reportedly tried making moves "on every single girl," no one truly knows how many he had sex with
- Blake Shelton to perform at People's Choice Awards ceremony
- Danielle "Lo" Lombard reportedly deemed "fake" by 'The Bachelor' bachelorettes -- "she didn't get along with the others"
- Nick Viall -- 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics!! (PHOTOS)
- Raven Gates' 'The Bachelor' comment was something I didn't like, says Nick Viall
- Dominique Alexis -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nick Viall: Corinne Olympios interrupted more people on one date than I did in two 'The Bachelorette' seasons
- Astrid Loch -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Jordan Rodgers' dad Ed talks family's estrangement from Aaron Rodgers -- "Fame can change things"