The X Factor News
Simon Cowell appears to have taken to fatherhood, despite his previous assertions that he would never have kids.
Demi Lovato has opened up about her troubled past and continued struggle with bipolar disorder.
Simon Cowell: I regret my Lauren Silverman affair, but the result of it steered me from going down a bad pathApril 8, 2014
Simon Cowell admits he's not proud of the fact his relationship with now-girlfriend Lauren Silverman began as an affair when she was married to his former close friend Andrew Silverman.
Demi Lovato is ready to fight a recent leak of photos that show her nude and in bed with on and off beau Wilmer Valderrama.
Demi Lovato, who has struggled with bulimia in the past, has taken issue with Lady Gaga's outrageous SXSW performance, which featured the singer having an artist vomit paint onto her body.
Simon Cowell dished on parenthood and wanting to have more children in his first interview since welcoming his first son, Eric, on Valentine's Day.
Simon Cowell has become a first-time father.
Simon Cowell must be anxiously awaiting the birth of his first child.
Demi Lovato knows a thing or two about going to rehab, so when Selena Gomez faced troubles of her own, the singer urged her friend to get help.
Kelly Rowland spent her 33rd birthday partying with Beyonce like it was 2001.
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad