The X Factor News
Simon Cowell dished on parenthood and wanting to have more children in his first interview since welcoming his first son, Eric, on Valentine's Day.
Simon Cowell has become a first-time father.
Simon Cowell must be anxiously awaiting the birth of his first child.
Demi Lovato knows a thing or two about going to rehab, so when Selena Gomez faced troubles of her own, the singer urged her friend to get help.
Kelly Rowland spent her 33rd birthday partying with Beyonce like it was 2001.
The X Factor has been canceled after three seasons of disappointing ratings.
Fox has acknowledged The X Factor may not return for a fourth season.
Demi Lovato gets slammed by "fans" for not attending People's Choice Awards, she calls them "really mean"January 9, 2014
Demi Lovato chose not to attend the 2014 People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night and many of her so-called "fans" are pretty pissed off about it.
Alex & Sierra were named The X Factor's third-season winners during the Fox reality singing competition's live finale on Thursday night.
'The X Factor' creator and judge Simon Cowell: I may have a different role next season on a totally revamped showDecember 19, 2013
Simon Cowell talks to reporters about the changes The X Factor may experience next season -- including new judges, a new format and maybe even a new day and time.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday
- Bruce Jenner reportedly buys his own Malibu mansion for $3.6 million
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host: Neither Whitney Bischoff or Becca Tilley is a perfect choice for Chris Soules, no magical storybook romance
- Chris Harrison on 'The Bachelorette': I'm torn, both Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson would be phenomenal
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coach Christina Aguilera snags Jeremy Gaynor with US Army connection after four-chair battle
- 'The Bachelor' eliminee Kaitlyn Bristowe: My heart still hurts and I "totally" miss Chris Soules
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison on 'The Women Tell All:' I don't understand the hatred towards Britt Nilsson