The X Factor News
Demi Lovato celebrates three years sober, says she wouldn't be alive without boyfriend Wilmer ValderramaMarch 16, 2015
Demi Lovato is apparently in a great place physically, mentally and emotionally.
Demi Lovato was rushed to the hospital this week and is currently recovering.
Demi Lovato nearly returned to rehab for an eating disorder in summer 2013.
Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone have broken up.
Britney Spears has a new man in her life.
Jennifer Lopez is reportedly close to finalizing a deal to perform dozens of Las Vegas concerts over the next two years.
Simon Cowell and girlfriend Lauren Silverman's relationship is reportedly getting stale and The X Factor creator is looking for a way out.
Simone Battle's death has been ruled a suicide.
Simone Battle, who competed on The X Factor in 2011, is dead at age 25 from an apparent suicide.
Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama are reportedly still together.
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)
- 'Leah Remini: It's All Relative' renewed for second season by TLC
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle