The X Factor News
Simon Cowell: I regret my Lauren Silverman affair, but the result of it steered me from going down a bad pathApril 8, 2014
Simon Cowell admits he's not proud of the fact his relationship with now-girlfriend Lauren Silverman began as an affair when she was married to his former close friend Andrew Silverman.
Demi Lovato is ready to fight a recent leak of photos that show her nude and in bed with on and off beau Wilmer Valderrama.
Demi Lovato, who has struggled with bulimia in the past, has taken issue with Lady Gaga's outrageous SXSW performance, which featured the singer having an artist vomit paint onto her body.
Simon Cowell dished on parenthood and wanting to have more children in his first interview since welcoming his first son, Eric, on Valentine's Day.
Simon Cowell has become a first-time father.
Simon Cowell must be anxiously awaiting the birth of his first child.
Demi Lovato knows a thing or two about going to rehab, so when Selena Gomez faced troubles of her own, the singer urged her friend to get help.
Kelly Rowland spent her 33rd birthday partying with Beyonce like it was 2001.
The X Factor has been canceled after three seasons of disappointing ratings.
Fox has acknowledged The X Factor may not return for a fourth season.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows