The X Factor News
Simon Cowell dished on parenthood and wanting to have more children in his first interview since welcoming his first son, Eric, on Valentine's Day.
Simon Cowell has become a first-time father.
Simon Cowell must be anxiously awaiting the birth of his first child.
Demi Lovato knows a thing or two about going to rehab, so when Selena Gomez faced troubles of her own, the singer urged her friend to get help.
Kelly Rowland spent her 33rd birthday partying with Beyonce like it was 2001.
The X Factor has been canceled after three seasons of disappointing ratings.
Fox has acknowledged The X Factor may not return for a fourth season.
Demi Lovato gets slammed by "fans" for not attending People's Choice Awards, she calls them "really mean"January 9, 2014
Demi Lovato chose not to attend the 2014 People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night and many of her so-called "fans" are pretty pissed off about it.
Alex & Sierra were named The X Factor's third-season winners during the Fox reality singing competition's live finale on Thursday night.
'The X Factor' creator and judge Simon Cowell: I may have a different role next season on a totally revamped showDecember 19, 2013
Simon Cowell talks to reporters about the changes The X Factor may experience next season -- including new judges, a new format and maybe even a new day and time.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)