The X Factor News
Demi Lovato celebrates three years sober, says she wouldn't be alive without boyfriend Wilmer ValderramaMarch 16, 2015
Demi Lovato is apparently in a great place physically, mentally and emotionally.
Demi Lovato was rushed to the hospital this week and is currently recovering.
Demi Lovato nearly returned to rehab for an eating disorder in summer 2013.
Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone have broken up.
Britney Spears has a new man in her life.
Jennifer Lopez is reportedly close to finalizing a deal to perform dozens of Las Vegas concerts over the next two years.
Simon Cowell and girlfriend Lauren Silverman's relationship is reportedly getting stale and The X Factor creator is looking for a way out.
Simone Battle's death has been ruled a suicide.
Simone Battle, who competed on The X Factor in 2011, is dead at age 25 from an apparent suicide.
Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama are reportedly still together.
- Kim Richards reportedly checks into rehab following arrest
- Kris Jenner tweets support for Bruce Jenner, calls him her 'hero'
- Bruce Jenner's docuseries about life as a transgender woman formally announced by E!
- Bruce Jenner announces and explains desire to live as a woman
- Kim Kardashian: I'll be watching 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' with my whole family
- Bruce Jenner started gender-transition procedures 30 years ago but stopped for Kris Jenner, says source
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on ouster: My heated exchange with Harry Connick Jr. could have played a role
- Exclusive: Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)
- Zendaya Coleman hopes 'Fashion Police' will learn and make a positive change after Giuliana Rancic controversy