The X Factor (U.K. Edition)
Sharon Osbourne, Nicole Scherzinger, Louis Walsh and Simon Cowell confirmed as British 'The X Factor' judges for 2016
The 2016 edition of the British edition of The X Factor will feature Sharon Osbourne, Nicole Scherzinger, Louis Walsh and Simon Cowell as judges. Full Story
Fifth Harmony won big at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night.
Rita Ora is quitting the U.K. edition of The X Factor after just one season.
Liam Payne and Cheryl Fernandez-Versini have officially made their red carpet debut as a couple.
Simon Cowell has apologized to fans for his outburst on Sunday's episode of the U.K. edition of The X Factor.
Simon Cowell, the mastermind behind One Direction, thinks that the band's upcoming extended break is necessary.
Julie Cowell, the mother of Simon Cowell, has died at 89.
2015 Billboard Music Awards nominees include Pharrell Williams, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Adam Levine
The finalists for the 2015 Billboard Music Awards have been announced, and many of the nominees have ties to reality television.
Melanie Brown's husband shoots down rumors he physically abused her prior to 'The X Factor U.K.' finale
Stephen Belafonte, the husband of America's Got Talent judge Melanie "Mel B" Brown, is denying accusations he beat his wife.
Melanie Brown will be the fourth judge in the upcoming 11th season of the U.K. of "The X Factor."
'America's Got Talent' judge Melanie "Mel B" Brown: I had a four-year relationship with a woman, my husband and I are "perverts"
Melanie "Mel B" Brown has opened up about her sexually-charged relationship with husband Stephen Belafonte and previously dating a woman.
Sharon Osbourne thinks the British version of The X Factor should be canceled.
America will soon be able to get its fix of Simon Cowell again.
Simon Cowell must be anxiously awaiting the birth of his first child.
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"
- Kendall Jenner reveals past crush on Justin Bieber
- Vanilla Ice's wife Laura Van Winkle files for divorce
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaways divided into three new tribes, Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor voted out of game
- Josh Gallagher: Blaine Long had me worried for our 'The Voice' battle, I was pretty shocked to win it
- Darby Walker talks 'The Voice' battle: I had NO clue which way Miley Cyrus was going to go
- Khloe Kardashian launches size-inclusive Good American denim line
- Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell agree to televise their wedding for 'The Bachelor' fans: "We're getting married!"
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Lucy Huang talks (Part 2)
- Kanye West extends Saint Pablo Tour, adds 21 more concerts