The X Factor (Season 2) News
Demi Lovato celebrates three years sober, says she wouldn't be alive without boyfriend Wilmer ValderramaMarch 16, 2015
Demi Lovato is apparently in a great place physically, mentally and emotionally.
Demi Lovato was rushed to the hospital this week and is currently recovering.
Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone have broken up.
Britney Spears has a new man in her life.
Jennifer Lopez is reportedly close to finalizing a deal to perform dozens of Las Vegas concerts over the next two years.
Britney Spears has decided on her next gig after The X Factor.
The X Factor finalist Beatrice Miller has signed a record deal.
Demi Lovato has revealed she recently discovered she has an older half-sister.
Khloe Kardashian is firing back at the tabloids who have printed stories she claims are "absurd" and "distasteful, shameless" lies.
Demi Lovato is apparently doing all she can to remain in check mentally, physically and emotionally.
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned
- 'The Bachelorette' runner-up Nick Viall: Kaitlyn Bristowe broke the rules by saying "I love you" to me a bunch of times
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert intend to "move on as friends"
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso makes big move against the house to blindside and nominate Jason Roy
- Khloe Kardashian confirms brother Rob still living with her: 'he's going through a hard time'
- 'The Bachelorette's Nick Viall: How would he feel about being the next Bachelor?
- Kiptyn Locke welcomes first child with girlfriend Samm Murphy
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on 'The Bachelorette' winner Shawn Booth: There wasn't even a chance I'd pick another guy