The Voice News
Taylor Swift may finally be making her reality TV debut.
Cee Lo Green has issued an apology for making controversial comments on social media about rape versus what would be considered consensual sex -- messages of which he deleted afterwards before briefly deactivating his account.
Cee Lo Green has tweeted and deleted some controversial comments about rape since pleading no contest to a felony count of furnishing ecstasy to a woman.
Cee Lo Green has pleaded no contest to a charge of furnishing a controlled substance.
Adam Levine apparently wants a lot of children with new wife Behati Prinsloo and insists marriage has done one particular thing for his ego.
Shakira has confirmed she's pregnant with her second child.
Carson Daly and his fiancee Siri Pinter are now parents to three kids.
Christina Aguilera and fiance Matt Rutler now have a baby girl in their lives.
The Voice coach Usher has revealed his "best mistake" and it may surprise people.
Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique are reportedly expecting their second child.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke