The Voice News
Courtney Harrell: I felt I had a 50/50 chance to survive my 'The Voice' battle because Ethan Tucker has the voice of a lionOctober 17, 2016
Courtney Harrell opens up about her The Voice battle and reveals which famous artists, whom she's written songs for in the past, have reached out to her since her audition.
Michael Sanchez talks 'The Voice:' Waiting to perform is stressful, the days before are the hard onesOctober 17, 2016
Michael Sanchez opens up about his The Voice battle and what it took to pull off dual piano playing onstage.
Sophia Urista, who dreams of becoming the next "queen of rock and roll," talks about her The Voice battle and how her opponent Lane Mack inspired her.
Christian Cuevas looks back on his The Voice battle against Jason Warrior and reveals how Alicia Keys and Charlie Puth prepared him for this big moment onstage.
Adam Levine says fatherhood has been "a beautiful experience" for him thus far.
Courtnie Ramirez compares her 'The Voice' coaches: Alicia Keys is inspirational but Miley Cyrus was more hands onOctober 14, 2016
Courtnie Ramirez talks about her The Voice battle -- including what she prayed for before stepping onstage and what part of the experience felt "so unbelievable."
Sundance Head talks 'The Voice' -- I try to win every time I step onstage whether it's a battle against myself or someone elseOctober 13, 2016
Sundance Head is an artist on The Voice who blew Blake Shelton's brains out of his head and into a toilet that flushed itself, at least according to the mainstay coach, and now he's opening up about his battle.
Lauren Diaz talks working with Miley Cyrus after being stolen on 'The Voice' -- "We're both a little bit weird"October 13, 2016
Lauren Diaz might have lost her The Voice battle to We McDonald, but she had two different coaches fighting over her once the performance was over.
Jason Warrior on 'The Voice' battle: Being stolen is a blessing and makes you stronger, I think I needed to be on Adam Levine's teamOctober 13, 2016
Jason Warrior is headed to the "Knockout Round" after being stolen by The Voice coach Adam Levine.
Ali Caldwell: When I perform on 'The Voice,' my nerves switch to anxiety because it's time to prove I deserve to stayOctober 12, 2016
Ali Caldwell talks about The Voice and being a member of new coach Miley Cyrus' team.
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Maureen McCormick and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev in "Eras Night"
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Cheryl Burke -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland