The Voice News
Little Big Town will be making a big debut on The Voice.
Gwen Stefani apparently isn't looking far from home for the person who will serve as her team's mentor on The Voice next season.
Adam Levine is apparently involved in his wedding plans -- to a certain extent.
The Voice coach and Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine apparently can't wait to be a father.
The Voice coach Adam Levine will reportedly be working with a 66-year-old Fleetwood Mac singer this fall.
Cee Lo Green says he decided to stop being a coach on The Voice because it "became a job."
Adam Levine says he wasn't paid for his debut movie role in Begin Again.
Adam Levine says it was fairly easy for him to draw upon his days as a struggling musician for the inspiration to play one in John Carney's new film, Begin Again.
Adam Levine apparently isn't sure what a "douchebag" is, but he's not ruling out the idea he might be one.
Adam Levine may be a tattooed rock star, but he's also apparently a gentleman.
- Cee Lo Green's 'The Good Life' reality series by TBS canceled after rape remarks
- 'Utopia' initially loses two female participants as filming begins for very different reasons
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers releases status update on her mother's recovery
- Cee Lo Green reportedly tweets and deletes controversial rape comments in light of felony case
- Joan Rivers reportedly "getting better," "doomsday" health reports not true
- 'Teen Mom' star Amber Portwood wants to open rehab for addicts
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs quits the show, Brooks Forester gets denied a rose
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates female model Ivy Timlin
- Carrie Underwood annouces she's pregnant with her first child!