The Voice (Season 4) News
Christina Milian has shared the sad news her new nephew has passed away.
Usher has reportedly gotten engaged to his partner in love and business.
Nigel Lythgoe is shocked The Voice walked away with the Emmy Awards' best reality competition honor on Sunday night and suggested it's an injustice given American Idol has been snubbed year after year.
The Voice walked away with a big win during last night's live broadcast of the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
Adam Levine has reportedly sold his Hollywood Hills home for $3.55 million.
Adam Levine is breaking hearts around the world.
The Voice's fourth-season winner Danielle Bradbery has been signed to Taylor Swift's record label.
Danielle Bradbery can't wait for the future now that she's won the fourth season of The Voice.
The Voice crowned teenager Danielle Bradbery its fourth-season champion during Tuesday night's live broadcast of the NBC reality singing competition's finale.
The Voice finalist Danielle Bradbery has been declared the winner at least in coach Adam Levine's eyes.
- Bristol Palin pregnant with her third child
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice