The Voice (Season 2) News
The Voice coach Blake Shelton says he expects a country singer will make it all the way to the end during the show's second season.
As if The Voice and American Idol weren't rivals already in the reality singing competition realm, now the show's judges are even squaring off.
NBC has announced the second season of The Voice will, similar to its first edition, utilize the talents of eight stars in the music industry to assist the show's musician coaches during its "battle" rounds.
The Voice will have a new backstage voice when the reality singing competition returns next year.
- Briston Palin announces sex of baby No. 2 on Instagram
- Donald Trump to host 'Saturday Night Live' on November 7
- 'Playboy' magazine dropping nudity and getting a clean makeover next year
- 'The Voice' coaches narrow down teams as the "Battle Round" kicks off
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alexa PenaVega tops leaderboard with "Switch-Up" partner
- Alek Skarlatos reportedly suffers broken nose in 'Dancing with the Stars' rehearsal with Emma Slater