The Voice (Season 2) News
The Voice coach Blake Shelton says he expects a country singer will make it all the way to the end during the show's second season.
As if The Voice and American Idol weren't rivals already in the reality singing competition realm, now the show's judges are even squaring off.
NBC has announced the second season of The Voice will, similar to its first edition, utilize the talents of eight stars in the music industry to assist the show's musician coaches during its "battle" rounds.
The Voice will have a new backstage voice when the reality singing competition returns next year.
- Khloe Kardashian: French Montana and I can't have sex so I torture him every day
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'