The Voice (Season 2) News
The Voice coach Blake Shelton says he expects a country singer will make it all the way to the end during the show's second season.
As if The Voice and American Idol weren't rivals already in the reality singing competition realm, now the show's judges are even squaring off.
NBC has announced the second season of The Voice will, similar to its first edition, utilize the talents of eight stars in the music industry to assist the show's musician coaches during its "battle" rounds.
The Voice will have a new backstage voice when the reality singing competition returns next year.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' reportedly gets picked up for a few more years
- Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner reportedly being considered to star in new E! spinoff
- Kanye West gets tattoos on his wrists to show love for two girls
- 'American Idol's Top 12 girls perform, standouts include Jax, Tyanna Jones and Sarina-Joi Crowe
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts dating couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn in debut episode
- Kylie Jenner buys $2.7 million mansion at age 17