The Voice (Season 2) News
The Voice coach Blake Shelton says he expects a country singer will make it all the way to the end during the show's second season.
As if The Voice and American Idol weren't rivals already in the reality singing competition realm, now the show's judges are even squaring off.
NBC has announced the second season of The Voice will, similar to its first edition, utilize the talents of eight stars in the music industry to assist the show's musician coaches during its "battle" rounds.
The Voice will have a new backstage voice when the reality singing competition returns next year.
- 'Summer Camp' reality series to debut July 11 on USA, be hosted by Matt Rogers
- Jennifer Hudson reportedly signs deal to serve as 'American Idol' judge
- CMT orders more episodes of 'Dog and Beth: On the Hunt'
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' revived by TLC, fourth season to premiere July 23
- Ke$ha slammed by TV watchdog group for drinking own urine on her MTV reality show
- Khloe Kardashian: It would be fun to have a baby boy with Lamar Odom
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E after 13 seasons and 243 interventions
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show