The Voice (Season 2) News
The Voice coach Blake Shelton says he expects a country singer will make it all the way to the end during the show's second season.
As if The Voice and American Idol weren't rivals already in the reality singing competition realm, now the show's judges are even squaring off.
NBC has announced the second season of The Voice will, similar to its first edition, utilize the talents of eight stars in the music industry to assist the show's musician coaches during its "battle" rounds.
The Voice will have a new backstage voice when the reality singing competition returns next year.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)