The Voice (Season 1) News
Musician coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will perform a medley of Queen songs on the U.S. series "The Voice," NBC said.
The Voice revealed the identities of the final four Top 16 finalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the new NBC singing competition.
The Voice revealed the identities of four additional Top 16 finalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the new NBC singing competition.
Country music's Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton were married in Texas Saturday evening, Us Weekly reported.
The Voice has found its voices.
NBC has announced The Voice will be utilizing the talents of four stars in the music industry to assist the show's musician coaches during its "battle" rounds, which will begin next week.
NBC's 'The Voice' premieres strong, top-rated series debut of season
'The Voice' coach Cee Lo Green: 'The X Factor' not distinctive enough
Frenchie Davis apparently won't be the only face reality TV viewers may recognize when The Voice premieres Tuesday, April 26 at 9PM ET/PT on NBC.
Disqualified American Idol semifinalist Frenchie Davis will reportedly resurface on television this spring on The Voice, NBC's new Idol-like singing competition.
- 'STRONG' recap: Trainer Chris Ryan and trainee Giovanna Cicerchia ousted as new Yellow team forms
- 'American Grit' recap: Army Ranger Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team loses Maria Kang
- 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Kyle Jason: If it makes you feel better to call me a bully, call me it all you want!
- 'The Voice's Daniel Passino suggests a conspiracy: I saw both of my Season 10 eliminations coming
- Khloe Kardashian slammed for "ignorant" Instagram photo in Cuba displaying "Fidel" name
- Kanye West compares his new tour to 'Star Wars'
- Michelle Money in 'Marriage Boot Camp' preview: I don't think Cody Sattler is "the one," his selfies drive me crazy
- JoJo Fletcher talks relationship status with ex-boyfriends Ben Higgins and Chad Rookstool as 'The Bachelorette' films
- Aubrey O'Day and Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio split after former 'Jersey Shore' star allegedly cheats