The Voice (Season 1) News
Musician coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will perform a medley of Queen songs on the U.S. series "The Voice," NBC said.
The Voice revealed the identities of the final four Top 16 finalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the new NBC singing competition.
The Voice revealed the identities of four additional Top 16 finalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the new NBC singing competition.
Country music's Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton were married in Texas Saturday evening, Us Weekly reported.
The Voice has found its voices.
NBC has announced The Voice will be utilizing the talents of four stars in the music industry to assist the show's musician coaches during its "battle" rounds, which will begin next week.
NBC's 'The Voice' premieres strong, top-rated series debut of season
'The Voice' coach Cee Lo Green: 'The X Factor' not distinctive enough
Frenchie Davis apparently won't be the only face reality TV viewers may recognize when The Voice premieres Tuesday, April 26 at 9PM ET/PT on NBC.
Disqualified American Idol semifinalist Frenchie Davis will reportedly resurface on television this spring on The Voice, NBC's new Idol-like singing competition.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter