The Voice (Season 1) News
Musician coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will perform a medley of Queen songs on the U.S. series "The Voice," NBC said.
The Voice revealed the identities of the final four Top 16 finalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the new NBC singing competition.
The Voice revealed the identities of four additional Top 16 finalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the new NBC singing competition.
Country music's Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton were married in Texas Saturday evening, Us Weekly reported.
The Voice has found its voices.
NBC has announced The Voice will be utilizing the talents of four stars in the music industry to assist the show's musician coaches during its "battle" rounds, which will begin next week.
NBC's 'The Voice' premieres strong, top-rated series debut of season
'The Voice' coach Cee Lo Green: 'The X Factor' not distinctive enough
Frenchie Davis apparently won't be the only face reality TV viewers may recognize when The Voice premieres Tuesday, April 26 at 9PM ET/PT on NBC.
Disqualified American Idol semifinalist Frenchie Davis will reportedly resurface on television this spring on The Voice, NBC's new Idol-like singing competition.
- 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump names Trace Adkins winner, defeating Penn Jillette
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I didn't put any pressure on myself to fall in love
- 'The X Factor' reportedly finalizing deals with Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio to serve as judges
- Miami police leaving A&E's 'The First 48' after failed contract negotiations
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing