The Voice (Season 1) News
The Voice has formally announced its plans for a summer concert tour.
The Voice is reportedly borrowing a page from American Idol's playbook and launching a summer concert tour.
Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will perform "You Can't Always Get What You Want" on the U.S. series "The Voice," NBC said.
Cee Lo Green says he is prematurely ending his gig as warmup act on Rihanna's North American tour to focus on his new album and his television commitments.
The Voice determined its four finale finalists during Wednesday night's live results show on NBC.
"Moves Like Jagger," the song Maroon 5 premiered this week on the U.S. competition show "The Voice," is No. 1 on the iTunes Top Songs chart, A&M/Octone said.
Adam Lambert insists he doesn't have a beef with The Voice coach Adam Levine.
The Voice determined its remaining Top 8 finalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the NBC singing competition.
Adam Levine has denied claims that there's a rift between him and fellow The Voice coach Christina Aguilera.
The Voice determined the identities of its first four Top 8 finalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the NBC singing competition.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter