The Victoria?s Secret Fashion Show News
Despite last year's disappointing ratings, CBS has announced that The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, featuring some of the world's leading supermodels, including Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks and Gisele Bundchen, will return to the network on Wednesday, Nov. 19 (Time TBA) with a sexy tribute to Broadway.
Reuters reports that a top communications official on Thursday called for an overhaul of the government's broadcast indecency standard as hundreds of complaints flooded his office about the Victoria's Secret lingerie fashion show that aired on prime-time television Wednesday night.
Backing off their earlier plans to air their "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" Wednesday, November 20th at 8PM ET, CBS executives have now decided to air the program in the 9PM ET timeslot and swap the normally scheduled 9PM program, "The Amazing Race 3," into the 8PM ET timeslot.
- Kelly Clarkson owns up to dating Justin Guarini after 'American Idol'
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley and fiance Roger Mathews finally set a wedding date!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 2)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Vince Sly talks (Part 1)
- Jillian Michaels to star on new 'Sweat Inc.' reality competition series on Spike TV
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman moves to New York City
- Kim Kardashian dyes her hair a shocking platinum blonde