The Victoria?s Secret Fashion Show News
Despite last year's disappointing ratings, CBS has announced that The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, featuring some of the world's leading supermodels, including Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks and Gisele Bundchen, will return to the network on Wednesday, Nov. 19 (Time TBA) with a sexy tribute to Broadway.
Reuters reports that a top communications official on Thursday called for an overhaul of the government's broadcast indecency standard as hundreds of complaints flooded his office about the Victoria's Secret lingerie fashion show that aired on prime-time television Wednesday night.
Backing off their earlier plans to air their "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" Wednesday, November 20th at 8PM ET, CBS executives have now decided to air the program in the 9PM ET timeslot and swap the normally scheduled 9PM program, "The Amazing Race 3," into the 8PM ET timeslot.
- Alek Skarlatos reportedly suffers broken nose in 'Dancing with the Stars' rehearsal with Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's breakdancing brothers Ernest Phillip and Jin Lao talk (Part 1)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' star Savannah Chrisley crowned Miss Tennessee Teen USA 2016
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Ernest Phillip and Jin Lao
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Season 11 preview: Scott Disick cries about "having nobody" and his "worst decision" ever
- 'American Idol' judges surprised by Kanye West auditioning for Season 15!
- 'America's Next Top Model' cuts Justin Kim and comeback contestant Dustin Mcneer again
- Joe Giudice reveals what it's like for young daughters to visit Teresa Giudice in jail
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Whitney Bischoff and I are keeping in touch