The Victoria?s Secret Fashion Show News
Despite last year's disappointing ratings, CBS has announced that The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, featuring some of the world's leading supermodels, including Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks and Gisele Bundchen, will return to the network on Wednesday, Nov. 19 (Time TBA) with a sexy tribute to Broadway.
Reuters reports that a top communications official on Thursday called for an overhaul of the government's broadcast indecency standard as hundreds of complaints flooded his office about the Victoria's Secret lingerie fashion show that aired on prime-time television Wednesday night.
Backing off their earlier plans to air their "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" Wednesday, November 20th at 8PM ET, CBS executives have now decided to air the program in the 9PM ET timeslot and swap the normally scheduled 9PM program, "The Amazing Race 3," into the 8PM ET timeslot.
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis made Nikki Ferrell uncomfortable, the more he spoke, the worse he looked
- Kim Kardashian gets into Beverly Hills car crash
- 'The Bachelor' sources: Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell won't last, he controls her
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' star Todd Chrisley on gay rumors: "There's no coming out" coming
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly duped 'The Bachelor' producers about his "big surprise"
- Katharine McPhee and Nick Cokas reportedly "working on their marriage" following cheating incident
- What happened to make 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell's plans "change drastically" two weeks ago??
- Duggar sisters Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger unveil Christian dating rules in new book
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' tenth-season premiere announced by ABC