The Victoria?s Secret Fashion Show News
Despite last year's disappointing ratings, CBS has announced that The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, featuring some of the world's leading supermodels, including Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks and Gisele Bundchen, will return to the network on Wednesday, Nov. 19 (Time TBA) with a sexy tribute to Broadway.
Reuters reports that a top communications official on Thursday called for an overhaul of the government's broadcast indecency standard as hundreds of complaints flooded his office about the Victoria's Secret lingerie fashion show that aired on prime-time television Wednesday night.
Backing off their earlier plans to air their "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" Wednesday, November 20th at 8PM ET, CBS executives have now decided to air the program in the 9PM ET timeslot and swap the normally scheduled 9PM program, "The Amazing Race 3," into the 8PM ET timeslot.
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book