The Swan News
The Swan is getting a makeover.
An Army captain who served in Iraq was named Fox TV's "The Swan," but the beautification journey cost DeLisa Stiles her eight-year marriage.
The second edition of Fox's The Swan might only be premiering this evening, but that's not stopping the network from beginning the casting process for a third edition of the extreme makeover series that transforms self-described "ugly ducklings" into gorgeous beauties.
Fox has revealed the names and photos of ten of the self-proclaimed "ugly duckling" women that will be competing on the second edition of its much-criticized The Swan extreme makeover beauty pageant competition that premieres Monday, October 25 at 8PM ET/PT.
Couldn't get enough of The Swan? Well don't get too upset, because as part of last week's unveiling of its 2004-2005 schedule, FOX announced that it will air a second installment of the series as part of its fall programming slate.
FOX has announced that its new The Swan series, which had been previously announced as premiering on Monday, March 29, will now instead premiere on Wednesday, April 7 at 9PM ET/PT. Beginning Monday, April 12, The Swan will air in its regular time period (Mondays, 9PM ET/PT), while the network's struggling Forever Eden series will get exiled to Thursdays beginning Thursday, March 25 at 9PM ET/PT.
FOX has announced that The Swan, the previously reported unscripted series that seeks to mirror the classic fairy tale and aim to transform "ugly duckling" women into "beautiful swans," will premiere on Monday, March 29 at 9 PM ET/PT.
First there was ABC's Extreme Makeover. Then this fall Bunim-Murray premiered the first daily syndicated original reality series, Starting Over. Now FOX and the producer's of American Idol have announced plans for a new unscripted series named The Swan that combines the physical makeover aspect of Extreme Makeover, the lifestyle makeover concept of Starting Over, and (dare we say it) the "beauty pageant" aspect of ABC's embarrassing Are You Hot?
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian