The Swan is getting a makeover. Full Story
An Army captain who served in Iraq was named Fox TV's "The Swan," but the beautification journey cost DeLisa Stiles her eight-year marriage.
The second edition of Fox's The Swan might only be premiering this evening, but that's not stopping the network from beginning the casting process for a third edition of the extreme makeover series that transforms self-described "ugly ducklings" into gorgeous beauties.
Fox has revealed the names and photos of ten of the self-proclaimed "ugly duckling" women that will be competing on the second edition of its much-criticized The Swan extreme makeover beauty pageant competition that premieres Monday, October 25 at 8PM ET/PT.
Couldn't get enough of The Swan? Well don't get too upset, because as part of last week's unveiling of its 2004-2005 schedule, FOX announced that it will air a second installment of the series as part of its fall programming slate.
FOX has announced that its new The Swan series, which had been previously announced as premiering on Monday, March 29, will now instead premiere on Wednesday, April 7 at 9PM ET/PT. Beginning Monday, April 12, The Swan will air in its regular time period (Mondays, 9PM ET/PT), while the network's struggling Forever Eden series will get exiled to Thursdays beginning Thursday, March 25 at 9PM ET/PT.
FOX has announced that The Swan, the previously reported unscripted series that seeks to mirror the classic fairy tale and aim to transform "ugly duckling" women into "beautiful swans," will premiere on Monday, March 29 at 9 PM ET/PT.
First there was ABC's Extreme Makeover. Then this fall Bunim-Murray premiered the first daily syndicated original reality series, Starting Over. Now FOX and the producer's of American Idol have announced plans for a new unscripted series named The Swan that combines the physical makeover aspect of Extreme Makeover, the lifestyle makeover concept of Starting Over, and (dare we say it) the "beauty pageant" aspect of ABC's embarrassing Are You Hot?
- Rachel Lindsay on decision to find love on 'The Bachelorette': Dating in the real world was not easy!
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall reportedly in talks to compete on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reveals how she and Tarek El Moussa broke divorce news to daughter
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: Nancy Kerrigan and Fifth Harmony member reportedly competing
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Rachel Lindsay on 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall letting her go: I was shocked but it's his loss!
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes? Who's his winning pick?
- Mama June Shannon's daughters talk weight-loss surgeries and results: She "doesn't realize how small she is"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly signs on Simone Biles and Mr. T for Season 24 celebrity cast
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Savannah Chrisley reveals she's dating NBA player Chandler Parsons, Todd Chrisley quips he's a "douchebag" and "ho hound"
- Raven Gates -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with show forever
- Josh Murray posts cryptic tweet about packing up and moving: "Crazies stick with crazies"
- John Mayer: I think it'd be really fun to be 'The Bachelor'
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Kailyn Lowry pregnant with her third child -- "Before you judge me please realize this is my life"
- 'Mama June: From Not to Hot' trainer: It's the most shocking transformation in reality TV history!
- Corinne Olympios -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian' recap: Gabriela seeks revenge on cheating ex-fiance
- Caitlyn Jenner tweets President Donald Trump about LGBTQ rights: "This is a disaster"
- Rachel Lindsay -- 11 things to know about 'Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa: Despite our issues, it's not my focus to put Tarek El Moussa down
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: It was a battle to pick 'Game Changers' cast, CBS wants younger players like Ozzy Lusth
- 'Little Women: LA' star Jasmine Arteaga Sorge and husband Chris Sorge announce birth of Baby No. 2