The Surreal Life News
Robert Van Winkle, the ex-rapper and reality TV star known as Vanilla Ice, was put on supervised release without bond Friday following his arrest in Florida.
Robert Van Winkle, the former rapper and reality TV star known as Vanilla Ice, is facing charges after an alleged spat with his wife, authorities say.
Verne Troyer has apparently been working so hard on his latest film that it landed him in the hospital.
The self-proclaimed "world's first supermodel" is apparently never to old for some self improvement.
U.S. recording artist-turned-preacher MC Hammer is alive and well, contrary to some online reports, TMZ.com said Wednesday.
USA Network announced that former The Real World: Las Vegas and The Surreal Life star Trishelle Cannatella has joined the cast of Dr. Steve-O, a new reality series that will chronicle former Jackass and Wildboyz star Steven "Steve-O" Glover's attempts to toughen up men across the country.
Former U.S. televangelist and Christian singer Tammy Faye Messner has died of cancer at age 65, CNN reported Saturday.
Janice Dickinson has presumably been banned from numerous venues throughout her life, but never one this close to her heart.
Jordan Knight, the former New Kids on the Block singer and two-time The Surreal Life housemate, is the proud papa of a second son.
Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil got a taste of reality television a few years ago -- and he apparently liked it so much that he's going back for more.
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- 'The Voice' advances three "Knockout Round" winners to "The Live Playoffs," Gwen Stefani steals one artist
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke