The Surreal Life: Fame Games News
Robert Van Winkle, the ex-rapper and reality TV star known as Vanilla Ice, was put on supervised release without bond Friday following his arrest in Florida.
Robert Van Winkle, the former rapper and reality TV star known as Vanilla Ice, is facing charges after an alleged spat with his wife, authorities say.
Verne Troyer has apparently been working so hard on his latest film that it landed him in the hospital.
Jordan Knight, the former New Kids on the Block singer and two-time The Surreal Life housemate, is the proud papa of a second son.
VH1 has announced that The Surreal Life: Fame Games, an all-stars The Surreal Life edition that will feature eleven celebrities from the show's six previous editions competing to win a $100,000 grand prize, will premiere Sunday, January 7 at 9PM ET/PT.
Borrowing a page from The Real World challenges broadcast on its MTV sister network, VH1 has reportedly ordered The Surreal Life: Fame Games, an all-star elimination edition of The Surreal Life that will feature previous Surreal Life cast members competing for a $100,000 prize.
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce
- Adam Levine gushes his fiancee Behati Prinsloo is the "greatest ever"
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' castaways Tina Wesson and Katie Collins lose son and brother in tragic car crash
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminates "loved one" Caleb Bankston, votes off newbie player Katie Collins
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' bachelorettes revealed by ABC
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly pick wedding venue
- Nigella Lawson admits to prior occasional cocaine and cannabis use in fraud court case
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Ruben Studdard for the second time