The Surreal Life: Fame Games News
Robert Van Winkle, the ex-rapper and reality TV star known as Vanilla Ice, was put on supervised release without bond Friday following his arrest in Florida.
Robert Van Winkle, the former rapper and reality TV star known as Vanilla Ice, is facing charges after an alleged spat with his wife, authorities say.
Verne Troyer has apparently been working so hard on his latest film that it landed him in the hospital.
Jordan Knight, the former New Kids on the Block singer and two-time The Surreal Life housemate, is the proud papa of a second son.
VH1 has announced that The Surreal Life: Fame Games, an all-stars The Surreal Life edition that will feature eleven celebrities from the show's six previous editions competing to win a $100,000 grand prize, will premiere Sunday, January 7 at 9PM ET/PT.
Borrowing a page from The Real World challenges broadcast on its MTV sister network, VH1 has reportedly ordered The Surreal Life: Fame Games, an all-star elimination edition of The Surreal Life that will feature previous Surreal Life cast members competing for a $100,000 prize.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter