The Surreal Life: Fame Games News
Robert Van Winkle, the ex-rapper and reality TV star known as Vanilla Ice, was put on supervised release without bond Friday following his arrest in Florida.
Robert Van Winkle, the former rapper and reality TV star known as Vanilla Ice, is facing charges after an alleged spat with his wife, authorities say.
Verne Troyer has apparently been working so hard on his latest film that it landed him in the hospital.
Jordan Knight, the former New Kids on the Block singer and two-time The Surreal Life housemate, is the proud papa of a second son.
VH1 has announced that The Surreal Life: Fame Games, an all-stars The Surreal Life edition that will feature eleven celebrities from the show's six previous editions competing to win a $100,000 grand prize, will premiere Sunday, January 7 at 9PM ET/PT.
Borrowing a page from The Real World challenges broadcast on its MTV sister network, VH1 has reportedly ordered The Surreal Life: Fame Games, an all-star elimination edition of The Surreal Life that will feature previous Surreal Life cast members competing for a $100,000 prize.
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions