The Surreal Life: Fame Games News
Robert Van Winkle, the ex-rapper and reality TV star known as Vanilla Ice, was put on supervised release without bond Friday following his arrest in Florida.
Robert Van Winkle, the former rapper and reality TV star known as Vanilla Ice, is facing charges after an alleged spat with his wife, authorities say.
Verne Troyer has apparently been working so hard on his latest film that it landed him in the hospital.
Jordan Knight, the former New Kids on the Block singer and two-time The Surreal Life housemate, is the proud papa of a second son.
VH1 has announced that The Surreal Life: Fame Games, an all-stars The Surreal Life edition that will feature eleven celebrities from the show's six previous editions competing to win a $100,000 grand prize, will premiere Sunday, January 7 at 9PM ET/PT.
Borrowing a page from The Real World challenges broadcast on its MTV sister network, VH1 has reportedly ordered The Surreal Life: Fame Games, an all-star elimination edition of The Surreal Life that will feature previous Surreal Life cast members competing for a $100,000 prize.
- Kim Kardashian defends Kanye West criticism of yelling at disabled concertgoers
- Former 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: Are they having kids soon?!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Cheryl Burke: This will probably be my last season
- 'MasterChef' crowns Courtney Lapresi fifth-season champion
- 'America's Next Top Model' kicks Romeo Tostado out of the competition for physical assault
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Alfonso Ribeiro and pro partner Witney Carson top the leaderboard in premiere
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Julianne Hough: I'm going to be harder on my brother Derek Hough than anyone else
- Sarah Herron: I left 'Bachelor in Paradise' in shambles, I cried for days over Robert Graham and tried to fix things
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine