The Surreal Life 6
Authorities said that actress Tawny Kitaen Finley has been charged with possession of 15 grams of cocaine. Full Story
Actress Tawny Kitaen has reportedly struck a deal to have drug charges against her dropped in Orange County, Calif.
"Catfighting Talk Shows Part 2," our episode summary for the sixth episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 6 series, written by bystander, is now available.
"Catfighting Talk Shows Part 1," our episode summary for the fifth episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 6 series, written by vince3, is now available.
"Film At Eleven," our episode summary for the third and fourth episodes of VH1's The Surreal Life 6 series, written by vince3, is now available.
"Thatís The Story Of My Life," our episode summary for the second episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 6 series, written by vince3, is now available.
A death in the family has forced former New Kid on the Block Jordan Knight to leave VH1's "The Surreal Life: Fame Games," which is filming in Las Vegas.
"Welcome to the Bottom of the Barrel," our episode summary for the premiere episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 6 series, written by Scuba Steve, is now available.
VH1 has announced that it has rescheduled the premiere of The Surreal Life 6, the sixth edition of the long-running reality series that features seven D-list celebrities living together in a Hollywood Hills mansion.
Cable TV's VH1 Tuesday announced the cast of the sixth "Surreal Life" season will include rockers, a former TV star and a Playboy model.
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if we can continue 'Fashion Police' without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly expecting their second daughter
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Vanessa Hayden and the Red Team votes off Emmy Lou Munoz
- Kendra Wilkinson confronts Hank Baskett about cheating scandal
- 'The Voice' coaches Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton lip-synch battle Jimmy Fallon
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Caleb Reynolds and determine Final 3
- 'America's Got Talent' crowns magician Mat Franco its ninth-season winner
- Kendall Jenner reportedly "bullied" by other models at fashion shows
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West and I are "trying" for second baby
- Marcus Grodd reportedly cheated on Lacy Faddoul with another reality TV star
- 'Dating Naked' renewed for a second season by VH1
- Joan Rivers to be honored by daughter Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Lolo Jones: 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster crushed and frustrated me, I have one regret
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor reportedly took selfie during vocal cords procedure
- 'Utopia' pioneers welcome two new members and lose one to injury
- 'America's Got Talent' judges wowed by all Top 6 acts, can't predict who will win the ninth season
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Frankie Grande from the house and determines next HoH
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Lolo Jones and first-time pro partner Keoikantse "Keo" Motsepe
- Kris Jenner reportedly worried Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom will reconcile