The Surreal Life 4
"Shattered Innocence (Mine), or Adrienne Bags a Brady," our episode summary for the fourth episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4 reality series, written by ginger, is now available. Full Story
"Horses, Dwarfs and Bears.. Oh My!!," our episode summary for the third episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4 reality series, written by RangeRover, is now available.
"At Least These People Aren't Breeding," our episode summary for the second episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4, written by toddE, is now available.
"Because No One Else Would," or "Get Da Brat a New Agent," our episode summary for the premiere episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4, written by ginger, is now available.
Network execs are debating whether to leave in a shot of a urinating actor in Sunday's "The Surreal Life" on VH1.
With The Surreal Life 3 nearing the end of its successful jump to VH1, the network has announced that a fourth edition of the series began taping earlier this week and will premiere on Sunday, January 9, 2005 at 9PM ET/PT.
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump fires 'Deadliest Catch' star Sig Hansen
- Kim Kardashian to star in 2015 Super Bowl commercial for T-Mobile mocking her selfie obsession
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules sends four women packing, including Ashley Salter and Jillian Anderson