The Surreal Life 4
"Shattered Innocence (Mine), or Adrienne Bags a Brady," our episode summary for the fourth episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4 reality series, written by ginger, is now available. Full Story
"Horses, Dwarfs and Bears.. Oh My!!," our episode summary for the third episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4 reality series, written by RangeRover, is now available.
"At Least These People Aren't Breeding," our episode summary for the second episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4, written by toddE, is now available.
"Because No One Else Would," or "Get Da Brat a New Agent," our episode summary for the premiere episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4, written by ginger, is now available.
Network execs are debating whether to leave in a shot of a urinating actor in Sunday's "The Surreal Life" on VH1.
With The Surreal Life 3 nearing the end of its successful jump to VH1, the network has announced that a fourth edition of the series began taping earlier this week and will premiere on Sunday, January 9, 2005 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg
- Joanne Borgella, former 'American Idol' contestant, dead at age 32 from cancer
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly expecting another girl with Scott Disick
- Kesha discussed Dr. Luke abuse allegations during rehab for eating disorder, say sources
- Joan Rivers' autopsy results disclosed and cause of death finally revealed
- Exclusive: Drew Christy talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Heidi Klum and Seal finalize their divorce after more than two years apart
- Jon Gosselin gets evicted from rural home, reportedly has "nowhere to put" his eight kids
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Drew Christy, the first Hunahpu castaway to go
- 'Hell's Kitchen' star Gordon Ramsay eliminates Ashley Sherman from the Red Team
- Teresa Giudice reportedly searching for new lawyer to help her appeal 15-month jail sentence
- Kendra Wilkinson reportedly reconsidering divorce from Hank Baskett after audio recording with transgender model goes public
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Phaedra Parks: I really didn't have any idea Apollo Nida was guilty
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice reportedly planning to tape videos for daughters to watch during jail time
- Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald files countersuit against Kesha, shooting down all abuse allegations
- 'The Voice' advances six artists to "Knockout Round" and Pharrell Williams steals one singer from "Team Gwen"
- Jenelle Evans earns academic achievement award for GPA over 3.5