The Surreal Life 2 News
USA Network announced that former The Real World: Las Vegas and The Surreal Life star Trishelle Cannatella has joined the cast of Dr. Steve-O, a new reality series that will chronicle former Jackass and Wildboyz star Steven "Steve-O" Glover's attempts to toughen up men across the country.
Former U.S. televangelist and Christian singer Tammy Faye Messner has died of cancer at age 65, CNN reported Saturday.
Eric Estrada said his childhood dream was to be a member of the New York City Police Department. Now the 57-year-old The Surreal Life 2 roommate and former CHiPs freeway patrolman is getting his best opportunity to fulfill that dream by working as a reserve police officer in Muncie, IN for the new CBS reality series Armed & Famous.
"Da Nudie Bar," our episode summary for the fifth episode of The WB's The Surreal Life 2, written by dabo, has now been posted.
"What Are You Talking About, Willis," our episode summary for the second episode of The WB's The Surreal Life 2, written by Devious Weasel, has now been posted.
"Raspberry Bathtubs and An Incredibly Well-Documented 9 and 3/4 Inches," our episode summary for the premiere episode of The WB's The Surreal Life 2, written by ginger, has now been posted.
The WB has announced that the second installment of The Surreal Life, will premiere on Sunday, January 11 from 9-10 PM ET. And unlike last season's thirty-minute episodes, each episode of the six-episode series will be a full hour in length
No wonder the WB cast a porn star in The Surreal Life 2. The Desert Sun of Palm Springs (CA) reports that the cast of six D-list celebrities will get a lot of "exposure" during the show -- because some of the filming will take place at a nudist resort.
People said it couldn't be done. They said no one could find a list of more one-time celebrities less newsworthy than the original cast of The WB's The Surreal Life. But, for the upcoming The Surreal Life 2, the producers have topped themselves.
The WB has announced that it has ordered a second installment of the headline-grabbing, celebrity-obsessed "The Surreal Life" series. "The Surreal Life" premiered on The WB in January and instantly swept the nation with its tongue-in-cheek, yet surprisingly human, take on the lives of celebrities whose stars aren't exactly burning bright these days.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows