The Surreal Life 1 News
U.S. recording artist-turned-preacher MC Hammer is alive and well, contrary to some online reports, TMZ.com said Wednesday.
Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil got a taste of reality television a few years ago -- and he apparently liked it so much that he's going back for more.
Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil married for the fourth time in his latest self-improvement venture.
Variety reports that former rapper and current minister MC Hammer, who's re-entered the public spotlight thanks to his appearance on "The Surreal Life, " has signed a blind script deal with The WB.
Wow, if there were any doubts about Corey Feldman's self-absorbed delusions before, this week's TV Guide Insider interview seems to have eliminated them. In an interview with TV Guide, Feldman says he's shocked at the bad press he's getting over his appearance on The WB's "The Surreal Life" series, claims that he's "not a publicity whore," and takes some shots at fellow housemate Jerri Manthey of "Survivor 2" fame.
Zap2It.com reports that Maureen McCormick, who played eldest daughter Marcia on the '70s sitcom "The Brady Bunch," was approached to take up residence on The WB's "The Surreal Life," where former celebrities live together for 10 days. McCormick says she politely declined.
The WB brings a diverse group of some of America's best-remembered pop culture figures back to television audiences in a half-hour comedy/reality series, THE SURREAL LIFE. From the producers of "Blind Date," the celebrity cast includes actors from past hit series, a former child star, two musical stars, and a beauty queen, and one star of the hit series "Survivor II." This unlikely group of housemates moved in together on Monday, October 21 and will share a fun and funky house in the Hollywood Hills for ten days.
Emmanuel Lewis, MC Hammer, and other has-been celebs sign to star in WB's new 'The Surreal Life' reality showSeptember 27, 2002
Variety reports that the upcoming WB reality series "The Surreal Life" has lined up the kind of dream cast that nightmares are made of. "Marquee" names such as rapper M.C. Hammer, Emmanuel Lewis of the 1980s sitcom "Webster," Mindy Cohn (Natelie from "The Facts of Life,") rocker Vince Neil of the band Motley Crue and former "Baywatch" babe Brande Roderick are on board to move into a house and have their lives taped round-the-clock, ala "The Real World."
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon