The Springer Hustle News
VH1 has announced the premiere of The Springer Hustle, a new reality series that will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at how the often controversial The Jerry Springer Show is created. The eight episode half-hour reality series is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, March 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
The VH1 network is exploring the behind-the-scenes action at the Chicago set of "The Jerry Springer Show" to determine what makes the controversial show tick.
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season