The Springer Hustle News
VH1 has announced the premiere of The Springer Hustle, a new reality series that will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at how the often controversial The Jerry Springer Show is created. The eight episode half-hour reality series is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, March 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
The VH1 network is exploring the behind-the-scenes action at the Chicago set of "The Jerry Springer Show" to determine what makes the controversial show tick.
- Khloe Kardashian: I think I've lost 35 pounds, I'm addicted to working out
- Former 'The Bachelorette' suitor Kasey Stewart dating actress Hilary Swank?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt reportedly filming new reality show for WEtv
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Which three stars, including a popular villain, have hinted they'll appear on Season 2?
- 'The Bachelorette' contestant Shawn Evans hit in head with brick thrown by Mickey "Mickey Coco" Rappaport
- Sean Lowe responds to backlash from reputation-damaging 'Celebrity Wife Swap' edit
- Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs "What I Love About Shawn:" We acknowledge each other's imperfections, and yes, I get mad at him
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned