The Springer Hustle News
VH1 has announced the premiere of The Springer Hustle, a new reality series that will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at how the often controversial The Jerry Springer Show is created. The eight episode half-hour reality series is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, March 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
The VH1 network is exploring the behind-the-scenes action at the Chicago set of "The Jerry Springer Show" to determine what makes the controversial show tick.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)