The Springer Hustle News
VH1 has announced the premiere of The Springer Hustle, a new reality series that will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at how the often controversial The Jerry Springer Show is created. The eight episode half-hour reality series is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, March 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
The VH1 network is exploring the behind-the-scenes action at the Chicago set of "The Jerry Springer Show" to determine what makes the controversial show tick.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)