The Springer Hustle News
VH1 has announced the premiere of The Springer Hustle, a new reality series that will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at how the often controversial The Jerry Springer Show is created. The eight episode half-hour reality series is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, March 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
The VH1 network is exploring the behind-the-scenes action at the Chicago set of "The Jerry Springer Show" to determine what makes the controversial show tick.
- Khloe Kardashian: French Montana and I can't have sex so I torture him every day
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars