The Sing-Off (Season 1) News
Singer-songwriter Sara Bareilles has signed up to be a judge on the U.S. vocal a cappella competition series "The Sing-Off," NBC announced Thursday.
The a cappella group Committed, Season 2 winners of the U.S. competition series "The Sing-Off," is recording its debut album, Epic Records said.
Nick Lachey's wedding will be televised -- again.
The Sing-Off crowned Committed its winning group during Monday night's live NBC finale broadcast of the a cappella singing competition's second season.
U.S. singer and reality television personality Nick Lachey is set to return as host of the second season of
Nota was crowned The Sing-Off's winner during last night's live finale broadcast of the NBC reality a cappella singing competition.
NBC has announced Pussycat Dolls member Nicole Scherzinger will serve as the third judge for its four-night The Sing-Off reality singing competition, which will premiere Monday, December 14 at 8PM ET/PT.
NBC has revealed the identities of the eight a cappella groups who will compete on The Sing-Off and also announced Nick Lachey will host the four-night reality singing competition, which will premiere Monday, December 14 at 8PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced The Sing-Off, a new Clash of the Choirs-like reality singing competition featuring a cappella groups, will premiere on Monday, December 14 at 8PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced that it has ordered The Sing-Off, a new Clash of the Choirs-like reality singing competition featuring a capella groups.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon