The Simple Life News
Two trial postponements apparently gave Nicole Richie all the time she needed to accept her fate.
Nicole Richie's wish is apparently Los Angeles County Commissioner Steven Lubell's command.
Nicole Richie may be willing to face the consequences of possible jail time, but The Simple Life star sure seems to be pulling out all the stops to postpone her fate.
Los Angeles socialite Paris Hilton donned a black wig, a floppy hat and big sunglasses as she jetted to Maui just days after her three-week stint in jail.
Prison may have been a "very traumatic experience" for Paris Hilton, but it also provided The Simple Life Star with "a new outlook on life."
US Weekly declares "Paris fatigue," blacks out Hilton coverage
Paris Hilton said her time behind bars had an influence on her approach to life, and she apparently plans to back-up her claims that she's changed now that she's been released.
Paris Hilton's stint in the slammer has come to an end.
NBC and ABC both passed on the first post-prison interview with Paris Hilton, apparently causing the honor to fall into the lap of CNN's Larry King.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Friday set a date for the release of Paris Hilton from jail, where she is serving 23 days for violating probation.
- Khloe Kardashian: French Montana and I can't have sex so I torture him every day
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'