The Simple Life News
Two trial postponements apparently gave Nicole Richie all the time she needed to accept her fate.
Nicole Richie's wish is apparently Los Angeles County Commissioner Steven Lubell's command.
Nicole Richie may be willing to face the consequences of possible jail time, but The Simple Life star sure seems to be pulling out all the stops to postpone her fate.
Los Angeles socialite Paris Hilton donned a black wig, a floppy hat and big sunglasses as she jetted to Maui just days after her three-week stint in jail.
Prison may have been a "very traumatic experience" for Paris Hilton, but it also provided The Simple Life Star with "a new outlook on life."
US Weekly declares "Paris fatigue," blacks out Hilton coverage
Paris Hilton said her time behind bars had an influence on her approach to life, and she apparently plans to back-up her claims that she's changed now that she's been released.
Paris Hilton's stint in the slammer has come to an end.
NBC and ABC both passed on the first post-prison interview with Paris Hilton, apparently causing the honor to fall into the lap of CNN's Larry King.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Friday set a date for the release of Paris Hilton from jail, where she is serving 23 days for violating probation.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"