The Simple Life News
Nicole Richie's run on reality TV isn't over yet.
Former U.S. reality television personality Nicole Richie and rocker Joel Madden have confirmed they are engaged.
U.S. reality television personality and jewelry designer Nicole Richie has announced on her Web site the birth of her son early Wednesday.
Former The Simple Life star Nicole Ritchie has denied reports that she's shopping a new reality show about her life as a mother to to various networks.
Nicole Richie is reportedly planning to go on the hunt for a new reality star whom she'll mold in her image.
MTV has confirmed it's ordered Paris Hilton's My New BFF, a new reality competition series that will follow the former The Simple Life star on her quest to find a new best friend.
Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton can be seen in the latest issue of the U.S. lifestyle magazine 944 wearing nothing but a hat and a pair of shorts.
Socialite, former reality TV star and new mom Nicole Richie is in talks to play Roxie Hart in the Broadway musical "Chicago," a published report said Friday.
Paris Hilton's latest box-office venture didn't do so hot, so she's reportedly returning to her roots.
Reality TV star Nicole Richie and rocker Joel Madden are enjoying their new daughter.
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst handicaps 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)