The Simple Life 4 News
Two trial postponements apparently gave Nicole Richie all the time she needed to accept her fate.
Nicole Richie's wish is apparently Los Angeles County Commissioner Steven Lubell's command.
Nicole Richie may be willing to face the consequences of possible jail time, but The Simple Life star sure seems to be pulling out all the stops to postpone her fate.
Los Angeles socialite Paris Hilton donned a black wig, a floppy hat and big sunglasses as she jetted to Maui just days after her three-week stint in jail.
Prison may have been a "very traumatic experience" for Paris Hilton, but it also provided The Simple Life Star with "a new outlook on life."
US Weekly declares "Paris fatigue," blacks out Hilton coverage
Paris Hilton said her time behind bars had an influence on her approach to life, and she apparently plans to back-up her claims that she's changed now that she's been released.
Paris Hilton's stint in the slammer has come to an end.
NBC and ABC both passed on the first post-prison interview with Paris Hilton, apparently causing the honor to fall into the lap of CNN's Larry King.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Friday set a date for the release of Paris Hilton from jail, where she is serving 23 days for violating probation.
- Peta Murgatroyd: I knew marrying Maksim Chmerkovskiy was going to happen, our split was just a "detour"
- 'The Amazing Race,' 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother' inspire 'The Price is Right' primetime TV episodes
- Olivia Caridi reportedly "can't wait to confront" fellow bachelorettes on 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' special
- Former 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Courtney Robertson: I still makeout with Arie Luyendyk Jr. from time to time
- Fox's new 'American Grit' reality competition starring John Cena and Noah Galloway to premiere April 14
- Khloe Kardashian creates dating profile on OkCupid
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Caila Quinn should be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 women
- 'American Idol' judges eliminate five Top 24 contestants after round of duets with show superstars