The Simple Life 4 News
Two trial postponements apparently gave Nicole Richie all the time she needed to accept her fate.
Nicole Richie's wish is apparently Los Angeles County Commissioner Steven Lubell's command.
Nicole Richie may be willing to face the consequences of possible jail time, but The Simple Life star sure seems to be pulling out all the stops to postpone her fate.
Los Angeles socialite Paris Hilton donned a black wig, a floppy hat and big sunglasses as she jetted to Maui just days after her three-week stint in jail.
Prison may have been a "very traumatic experience" for Paris Hilton, but it also provided The Simple Life Star with "a new outlook on life."
US Weekly declares "Paris fatigue," blacks out Hilton coverage
Paris Hilton said her time behind bars had an influence on her approach to life, and she apparently plans to back-up her claims that she's changed now that she's been released.
Paris Hilton's stint in the slammer has come to an end.
NBC and ABC both passed on the first post-prison interview with Paris Hilton, apparently causing the honor to fall into the lap of CNN's Larry King.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Friday set a date for the release of Paris Hilton from jail, where she is serving 23 days for violating probation.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Emma Slater and Sasha Farber's wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets