The Simple Life 4 News
Nicole Richie's wish is apparently Los Angeles County Commissioner Steven Lubell's command.
Nicole Richie may be willing to face the consequences of possible jail time, but The Simple Life star sure seems to be pulling out all the stops to postpone her fate.
Los Angeles socialite Paris Hilton donned a black wig, a floppy hat and big sunglasses as she jetted to Maui just days after her three-week stint in jail.
Prison may have been a "very traumatic experience" for Paris Hilton, but it also provided The Simple Life Star with "a new outlook on life."
US Weekly declares "Paris fatigue," blacks out Hilton coverage
Paris Hilton said her time behind bars had an influence on her approach to life, and she apparently plans to back-up her claims that she's changed now that she's been released.
Paris Hilton's stint in the slammer has come to an end.
NBC and ABC both passed on the first post-prison interview with Paris Hilton, apparently causing the honor to fall into the lap of CNN's Larry King.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Friday set a date for the release of Paris Hilton from jail, where she is serving 23 days for violating probation.
Paris Hilton's first interview after leaving a California jail may not be with ABC, which says it's not interested, or NBC, which said nothing's scheduled.
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker get married
- Demi Lovato: I couldn't go an hour without cocaine and would smuggle it on planes
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Bob Harper's Blue Team member Bobby Saleem
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season