The Simple Life 2 News
"Killer ducks, flaccid mermaids, and ugly coyotes, Oh my...," our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's The Simple Life 2, written by ballerina_of_doom, is now available.
"Much Ado about Nothing," our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's The Simple Life 2, written by weltek, is now available.
CBS has announced that The Simple Life 2 star Paris Hilton will make her long-delayed first appearance on The Late Show With David Letterman on Monday, June 14.
As part of its summer programming announcement, FOX announced yesterday that The Simple Life 2, the sequel to this past winter's The Simple Life hit reality series, will premiere Wednesday, June 16.
Only days after the second season of Fox's The Simple Life 2 resumed filming following a temporary halt resulting from the death of series star Paris Hilton's grandmother, production of the series was once again put on hold when Paris was thrown from a horse during taping and airlifted to a hospital.
Bunim-Murray Productions began filming the second season of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie's The Simple Life this past weekend, but then almost immediately put production of the cross-country road trip adventure on hold so that Paris could fly to Los Angeles to attend the Tuesday funeral of Marilyn Hilton, her 76-year-old grandmother who passed away on Friday after a long battle with multiple sclerosis. Production of the series is expected to resume within a day or two.
A couple of weeks after Paris Hilton already revealed the second season's premise and Bunim-Murray announced upcoming casting calls, FOX has finally gotten around to announcing one of the worst kept "secrets" in Hollywood -- that Paris and Nicole Richie's The Simple Life will return for a second season.
Bunim-Murray Productions, the producers of FOX's hit The Simple Life reality series, have announced that they will soon begin open casting calls looking for families that are willing to host Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie during their Simple Life 2 road trip.
Wondering what new outrageous premise The Simple Life producers have decided to go with for the Simple Life sequel that they've been brainstorming about since before the first season of the hit series even premiered? Well if Paris Hilton's own public comments can be believed, viewers need not wonder any more.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows