The Simple Life 1 News
"Do They Build Arks in Arkansas?," our episode summary for Episode 1 of FOX's The Simple Life, written by Bebo, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
FOX's 'The Simple Life' premiere draws 13 million viewers and the night's highest Adults 18-49 ratingDecember 3, 2003
The initial ratings results are in for Tuesday's The Simple Life premiere and they are pretty much as expected -- for probably the first time this fall season, FOX actually has some good news series ratings information to report.
One thing we'll never say about FOX is that they're gun-shy. Despite their admission of being "greedy" in trying to go back to the well for a second edition of Joe Millionaire and other bombs such as second and third editions of Temptation Island, talks are apparently already underway for a sequel to the network's The Simple Life reality series that stars Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.
"Naughty" or "nice"? We have little doubt about which list Santa will use for Paris Hilton this year.
Apparently Nicole Richie felt left out.
At least Paris Hilton is now famous for doing something, even if it is "the nasty." Next, she can be known for her role in the "Sue Me, Sue You Blues."
Fox, which is increasingly starting to look like it's playing "spin the bottle" to determine its programming schedule and struggling to plug several underperforming holes in its Fall schedule, has announced yet another scheduling change for the premiere of its highly anticipated Green Acres-style The Simple Life reality series.
The Smoking Gun reports that Rick Solomon, actress Shannen Doherty's on-again, off-again husband, filed the defamation lawsuit threatened by his lawyer, Hollywood "pit bull" Martin Singer, in California Superior Court on Wednesday, Nov. 12. The suit requests $10 million in damages, but the main surprise in the lawsuit is that Solomon's last name is really Salomon.
Paris Hilton sex tape story turns more bizarre as "pit bull" lawyer dives in and porn site drops video sales plansNovember 13, 2003
We thought the story of the Paris Hilton sex tape couldn't get any stranger. We were wrong.
Additional details have begun to emerge regarding the mysterious "anonymous donor" who has been contacting numerous media outlets and providing them with short clips of a "Pamela and Tommy Lee"-style sex tape involving Paris Hilton, the star of FOX's upcoming The Simple Life series, and Rick Solomon, the husband of actress Shannen Doherty. Foremost among them is the apparent identity of the "donor" -- and his announcement that he plans to (surprise, surprise) offer the tape for viewing via a new Internet pornography website that he plans to launch shortly.
- Peta Murgatroyd: I knew marrying Maksim Chmerkovskiy was going to happen, our split was just a "detour"
- 'The Amazing Race,' 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother' inspire 'The Price is Right' primetime TV episodes
- Olivia Caridi reportedly "can't wait to confront" fellow bachelorettes on 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' special
- Former 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Courtney Robertson: I still makeout with Arie Luyendyk Jr. from time to time
- Fox's new 'American Grit' reality competition starring John Cena and Noah Galloway to premiere April 14
- Khloe Kardashian creates dating profile on OkCupid
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Caila Quinn should be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 women
- 'American Idol' judges eliminate five Top 24 contestants after round of duets with show superstars