The Real World: Sydney News
A woman has taken legal action against The Real World after she alleges producers got her drunk and then made fun of her when she refused to have sex with a The Real World: D.C. cast member.
The Real World is returning to "The Big Easy."
MTV has announced The Real World Awards Bash: Roast 'Em and Toast 'Em, the long-running MTV reality series first awards show that will bring together cast members from all 20 seasons, will air Saturday, March 29.
MTV has announced The Real World: Sydney -- the nineteenth installment of the long-running reality series which is set down under in Australia's largest city -- will premiere Wednesday, August 8 at 10PM ET/PT.
In a move would seem to mark an acknowledgement that the once groundmaking reality series has lost its way and devolved into little more than several months of drunken partying, fights and hookups in recent seasons; MTV's The Real World has announced a "back to basics" approach to the casting of its upcoming twentieth edition.
MTV has announced that The Real World is going down under for its nineteenth season. The long-running reality show's next season will take place in Sydney, Australia, with filming scheduled to begin sometime in the first quarter of 2007.
"The Real World: Denver" hasn't even aired on MTV and producers already are working on the next cycle.
- Khloe Kardashian: I think I've lost 35 pounds, I'm addicted to working out
- Former 'The Bachelorette' suitor Kasey Stewart dating actress Hilary Swank?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt reportedly filming new reality show for WEtv
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Which three stars, including a popular villain, have hinted they'll appear on Season 2?
- 'The Bachelorette' contestant Shawn Evans hit in head with brick thrown by Mickey "Mickey Coco" Rappaport
- Sean Lowe responds to backlash from reputation-damaging 'Celebrity Wife Swap' edit
- Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs "What I Love About Shawn:" We acknowledge each other's imperfections, and yes, I get mad at him
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned
- The Real World: Brooklyn
- The Real World: Hollywood
- The Real World: Sydney
- The Real World: Key West
- The Real World: Denver
- The Real World: Austin
- The Real World: San Diego
- The Real World: Philadelphia
- The Real World: Paris
- The Real World: Las Vegas
- The Real World: Chicago
- The Real World: Back to New York
- The Real World: New York
- The Real World: New Orleans
- The Real World: Hawaii
- The Real World: Seattle
- The Real World: Boston
- The Real World: Miami
- The Real World: London
- The Real World: San Francisco
- The Real World: Los Angeles