The Real World: Sydney News
A woman has taken legal action against The Real World after she alleges producers got her drunk and then made fun of her when she refused to have sex with a The Real World: D.C. cast member.
The Real World is returning to "The Big Easy."
MTV has announced The Real World Awards Bash: Roast 'Em and Toast 'Em, the long-running MTV reality series first awards show that will bring together cast members from all 20 seasons, will air Saturday, March 29.
MTV has announced The Real World: Sydney -- the nineteenth installment of the long-running reality series which is set down under in Australia's largest city -- will premiere Wednesday, August 8 at 10PM ET/PT.
In a move would seem to mark an acknowledgement that the once groundmaking reality series has lost its way and devolved into little more than several months of drunken partying, fights and hookups in recent seasons; MTV's The Real World has announced a "back to basics" approach to the casting of its upcoming twentieth edition.
MTV has announced that The Real World is going down under for its nineteenth season. The long-running reality show's next season will take place in Sydney, Australia, with filming scheduled to begin sometime in the first quarter of 2007.
"The Real World: Denver" hasn't even aired on MTV and producers already are working on the next cycle.
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"
- The Real World: Brooklyn
- The Real World: Hollywood
- The Real World: Sydney
- The Real World: Key West
- The Real World: Denver
- The Real World: Austin
- The Real World: San Diego
- The Real World: Philadelphia
- The Real World: Paris
- The Real World: Las Vegas
- The Real World: Chicago
- The Real World: Back to New York
- The Real World: New York
- The Real World: New Orleans
- The Real World: Hawaii
- The Real World: Seattle
- The Real World: Boston
- The Real World: Miami
- The Real World: London
- The Real World: San Francisco
- The Real World: Los Angeles