The Real Housewives News
Kim Zolciak has revealed what caused her mini-stroke that resulted in her withdrawal from Dancing with the Stars.
Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice were sentenced to jail time in October 2014 after pleading guilty to 41 counts of financial fraud, and now Joe is opening up about what transpired and how it feels to be at home with their four girls while his wife has been behind bars for almost a year now.
Dancing with the Stars judge Carrie Ann Inaba is not onboard with the idea of Kim Zolciak returning to the competition.
Kim Zolciak has been working hard to campaign for votes and encourage fans to petition Dancing with the Stars' withdrawal ruling.
Kim Zolciak is slamming Wendy Williams for suggesting on her talk show she had faked her mini-stroke to receive more Dancing with the Stars votes this week.
Teresa Giudice's upcoming Bravo special will reportedly feature some adult material intended for a mature audience.
Kim Zolciak is on the path to recovery but she hasn't been able to go home yet.
Kyle Richards paid friends Ali Landry and her husband Alejandro Gomez Monteverde a visit after hearing news of their family members' death.
Kim Zolciak's 'Dancing with the Stars' partner Tony Dovolani hasn't left her side in hospital since strokeSeptember 25, 2015
Kim Zolciak's Dancing with the Stars pro partner Tony Dovolani is clearly more than just her dance teacher -- he's a great friend.
Kim Zolciak shockingly suffered a mini stroke this week and is currently hospitalized.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)
- I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding
- Don't Be Tardy
- The Real Housewives of Miami
- Bethenny Ever After
- The Real Housewives of D.C.
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Bethenny's Getting Married?
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- The Real Housewives of New York City
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- The Real Housewives of Orange County