HOME > The Real Housewives > The Real Housewives of Orange County > The Real Housewives of Orange County News
The Real Housewives of Orange County News
The Real Housewives of Orange County is reportedly adding a new housewife for its sixth season.
A cast member of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" is engaged in dueling lawsuits with a man who claimed he was her secret beau, court documents show.
It didn't take long for Tamra Barney to find a new man.
The Real Housewives of Orange County star Tamra Barney has reiterated her previous denial that she cheated on her estranged husband Simon.
The Real Housewives of Orange County star Tamra Barney's ongoing marital problems have ended with a divorce filing.
Lynne Curtin reportedly has a large legal problem on her hands.
Jeana Keough claims her decision to leave The Real Housewives of Orange County three episodes into its upcoming fifth season was because she felt undervalued by both Bravo and her co-stars.
Bravo has announced that The Real Housewives of Orange County's fifth season will premiere on Thursday, November 5 at 10PM ET/PT and also revealed the new season will include the departure of Jeana Keough.
The Real Housewives reality franchise's previous seasons will reportedly be going into daily syndication.
Matt Keough is apparently having a hard time striking out his drinking problems.
- Maureen McCormick: I faced one of my biggest fears on 'Dancing with the Stars,' thought I'd be lucky to survive a week
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds celebrates at "fairy tale" baby shower
- Gleb Savchenko on 'Dancing with the Stars' tiff with Len Goodman: He should spend more time with us rather than in England
- Belle Jewel Lyon: My 'The Voice' coach Alicia Keys inspires me to be the loudest version of myself
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge
- Ben Higgins: The edit of 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' is not always fair or accurate
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald
- The Real Housewives of Potomac
- The Real Housewives of Dallas
- I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding
- Don't Be Tardy
- The Real Housewives of Miami
- Bethenny Ever After
- The Real Housewives of D.C.
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Bethenny's Getting Married?
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- The Real Housewives of New York City
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- The Real Housewives of Orange County