HOME > The Real Housewives > The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills > The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
Taylor Armstrong will reportedly be phased out of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills during the reality series' upcoming third season.
Camille Grammer is denying that she will not be returning to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills because she was fired from the Bravo reality series.
Camille Grammer, ex-wife of actor Kelsey Grammer, will not be returning for a third season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," a source told People.
Kim Richards has admitted she is an alcoholic.
Kim Richards' life out of rehab is going fabulously, according to her sister Kathy Hilton.
Kim Richards has checked out of rehab following more than one month of treatment for her alleged drinking problem.
Brandi Glanville's weekend marriage to Darin Harvey will be annulled, according to the Mixed Martial Arts manager.
Kim Richards has reportedly decided to get help for her alleged drinking problem.
Kelsey Grammer says former wife Camille Grammer's role on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was a goodbye gift from him.
Taylor Armstrong reportedly received up to $125,000 from Entertainment Tonight for a photo that captured the physical abuse alleged inflicted on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star by estranged husband Russell Armstrong.
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding
- Don't Be Tardy
- The Real Housewives of Miami
- Bethenny Ever After
- The Real Housewives of D.C.
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Bethenny's Getting Married?
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- The Real Housewives of New York City
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- The Real Housewives of Orange County