The Rachel Zoe Project News
Taylor Jacobson and Rachel Zoe have called it quits on their working relationship.
Bravo has announced The Rachel Zoe Project's second season will premiere on Tuesday, August 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced The Rachel Zoe Project, a new reality series starring celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her team of fashion experts as they attempt to take their business to the next level, will premiere Monday, September 8 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it has ordered the tentatively titled The Rachel Zoe Project, a new docu-reality series that will follow celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her team of fashion experts as they attempt to take their business to the next level.
- Nyle DiMarco: I didn't know a deaf person could dance as perfectly as Peta Murgatroyd and I did on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher denies she spoke to Jordan Rodgers prior to the show
- Grant Kemp allegedly dumped long-term girlfriend for 'The Bachelorette' fame
- Ginger Zee: 'Dancing with the Stars' will make me a better woman, meteorologist, wife and mother
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It felt like Jordan Rodgers and I were boyfriend and girlfriend on Night 1
- Erin Andrews to host 2016 CMT Music Awards with J.J. Watt
- Anne Hathaway deletes post criticizing Kardashians
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and fiance Maksim Chmerkovskiy reportedly expecting first baby
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to host 2016 CMA Awards