The Rachel Zoe Project News
Taylor Jacobson and Rachel Zoe have called it quits on their working relationship.
Bravo has announced The Rachel Zoe Project's second season will premiere on Tuesday, August 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced The Rachel Zoe Project, a new reality series starring celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her team of fashion experts as they attempt to take their business to the next level, will premiere Monday, September 8 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it has ordered the tentatively titled The Rachel Zoe Project, a new docu-reality series that will follow celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her team of fashion experts as they attempt to take their business to the next level.
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter