The Rachel Zoe Project News
Taylor Jacobson and Rachel Zoe have called it quits on their working relationship.
Bravo has announced The Rachel Zoe Project's second season will premiere on Tuesday, August 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced The Rachel Zoe Project, a new reality series starring celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her team of fashion experts as they attempt to take their business to the next level, will premiere Monday, September 8 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced it has ordered the tentatively titled The Rachel Zoe Project, a new docu-reality series that will follow celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her team of fashion experts as they attempt to take their business to the next level.
- 'The Bachelorette' runner-up Nick Viall: Kaitlyn Bristowe broke the rules by saying "I love you" to me a bunch of times
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert intend to "move on as friends"
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso makes big move against the house to blindside and nominate Jason Roy
- Khloe Kardashian confirms brother Rob still living with her: 'he's going through a hard time'
- 'The Bachelorette's Nick Viall: How would he feel about being the next Bachelor?
- Kiptyn Locke welcomes first child with girlfriend Samm Murphy
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on 'The Bachelorette' winner Shawn Booth: There wasn't even a chance I'd pick another guy
- 'The Bachelorette' runner-up Nick Viall: I am excited to get back out there and meet a great girl
- 'The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth: If we weren't going to work out, we would've split already