The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- 'The Amazing Race' finale will "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, says producer
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold battling rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)