The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- CBS reveals full details about 11 teams to compete on 'The Amazing Race' Season 27
- Tori Spelling reportedly suing hibachi restaurant where she fell and suffered burns
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ali Fedotowsky gets engaged!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison talks 'After Paradise'
- 'Last Comic Standing' advances five comics to next week's finale
- 'America's Got Talent' sends 5 acts through to the finals
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Dustin Mcneer
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso names replacement nominee after PoV competition
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: I thought Samantha Steffen was going to be a fan-favorite!