The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend