The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season