The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- Chris Bukowski and Elise Mosca's relationship: What is their current status?
- 'Utopia' cast revealed by Fox, new reality series to premiere September 7
- Former 'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola split for good
- 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest talks turning 40 and new personal goals
- Jill Duggar starts her big family with new husband Derick Dillard, they're expecting!
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Graham Bunn feels suffocated and pressured by AshLee Frazier, that's not good