The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- Bruce Jenner tears up when learning Kris Jenner made Kourtney Kardashian the executor of her living will
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)