The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal