The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E