The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump fires 'Deadliest Catch' star Sig Hansen
- Kim Kardashian to star in 2015 Super Bowl commercial for T-Mobile mocking her selfie obsession