The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- Rob Kardashian lashes out after Khloe Kardashian calls Blac Chyna engagement "so f--ked up"
- Adam Levine reveals sex of baby on the way with wife Behati Prinsloo!
- 'Property Brothers' star Jonathan Scott reportedly placed in chokehold after North Dakota bar fight
- Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian reunite in rare photo
- Kylie Jenner: I've paid for everything -- haven't had a dollar of Kris Jenner's money for five years
- Gigi Hadid parties with Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Zayn Malik and A-list celebs at huge 21st birthday bash
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev: I am not dating Mischa Barton, reports are wrong!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' "Newlyweds" Zach King and Rachel King talk (Part 2)
- Tia Mowry fights social media critic who calls her "fat" by tagging woman's employer