The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC