The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West