The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- Joe Giudice reveals what it's like for young daughters to visit Teresa Giudice in jail
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Whitney Bischoff and I are keeping in touch
- Yolanda Foster reveals daughters Anwar Hadid and Bella Hadid are also battling Lyme disease
- 'DASH Dolls' star Malika Haqq arrested for suspected DUI after car collision
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood