The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- 'America's Got Talent' creator Simon Cowell: I was really nervous about joining the show as a judge
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Next week will be the most dramatic episode in 'Bachelor' history, it's about to get crazy!
- Chad Johnson is "a f-cking d-ckhead," former 'The Bachelorette' bachelor JJ Lane says
- Lauren Conrad confirms 'The Hills' anniversary special
- Exclusive: Former 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I'm not dating Amanda Stanton
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Chad Johnson calling me "naggy" was undeserved and hurtful
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: JoJo Fletcher eliminates William "Will" Haduch, Brandon Howell and James Spadafore
- Caila Quinn, 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Derek Hough, 'Dancing with the Stars' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day