The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- 'Big Brother' evicts Glenn Garcia, crowns Nicole Franzel, and nominates Jozea Flores and Paulie Calafiore for eviction
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad