The One Who Got Away News
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart.
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- Nick Cannon "has no part" in Amber Rose split from Wiz Khalifa
- Jennifer Hudson on her new toned physique: "It was a goal"
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson talk (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner denies Kendall Jenner was bullied at Fashion Week
- Jason Derulo on Jordin Sparks split: There was a lot of arguing and pressure on marriage, our relationship became an obligation
- Kim Kardashian and daughter North West sit front row at Givenchy fashion show
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly did 'Couples Therapy' with Nikki Ferrell just for the cash
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini get rear-ended by drunk driver with children in the backseat
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish: I appreciate Val Chmerkovskiy's "tough love"