The One Who Got Away
NBC has announced that it will air The One That Got Away, a new two-hour reality romance special, on Monday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Previously announced as Little Black Book, the series will follow bachelor Skipper Kress as he seeks to rekindle a relationship with one of seven former girlfriends competing for his heart. Full Story
Bartending is not easy work -- not only do you have to mix drinks strong enough to satisfy the customers and weak enough to satisfy management, but you need to be sure that you aren't serving underage clients. Skipper Roy Kress, 27, the star of NBC's upcoming dating series Little Black Book, slipped up on the "underage" part, and it led to his arrest on a misdemeanor charge in 2001.
NBC has announced that it has given first love a second chance with a big greenlight to “Little Black Book,” a new, reality romance series pilot which
reunites bachelor Skipper Kress with eight of his former girlfriends - and offers them the opportunity to rekindle their romance while sharing a house in North Carolina. Created by Joe Livecchi and executive produced by Livecchi and Bob Kusbit for One Louder Productions, production will begin in the fall.
Little Black Book's
- Bruce Jenner slapped with wrongful death lawsuit from February car crash that killed woman
- Kim Kardashian: Sex with Kanye West is "getting exhausting" just like renewing our vows would be
- Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was "100 percent preventable"
- Dean McDermott: Tori Spelling is recovering and resting at home from severe grill burns
- Alfonso Ribeiro welcomes newborn son with wife Angela
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Melissa Gorga reveals Teresa Giudice's mental state in prison
- Kendall Jenner billboard in NYC vandalized with red paint in drone attack
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner gender transformation: I warned him not to steal my glam team!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: Having someone in your ear is tough, I know where Clark's coming from
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 1)
- Bruce Jenner reportedly reviving motivational speaking career
- 'American Idol's Clark Beckham disagrees and argues with mentor Scott Borchetta over "groovy" song choice
- 'Food Network Star' announces 12 hopefuls to compete on Season 11, premieres June 7
- 'American Idol' eliminates Tyanna Jones, determines Top 4 contestants
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' tribe votes off White Collar player Shirin Oskooi
- NBC reveals the 14 men who will attempt to survive on 'The Island' reality series
- Kardashians and Jenners reportedly divided "in a major way" over Bruce Jenner, say sources
- CBS announces new 'The Briefcase' reality show set to premiere May 27
- Karina Smirnoff: I'm in therapy, my relationships don't work out because I'm too focused on the future
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Jenn Brown talks (Part 2)
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander: Jennifer Lopez gave me advice that will always stick
- Bruce Jenner threatening to sue after maxi-dress photo allegedly violated his privacy
- 'The Voice' ousts Hannah Kirby and Corey Kent White from Blake Shelton's team, determines Top 6
- Kris Jenner and ABC square off with opposing statements about her "no comment" on Bruce Jenner interview