The Next Joe Millionaire News
"Linda and the Beasts," our official summary of the fourth episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by Bebo, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Only a couple of days after announcing that it was cancelling The Next Joe Millionaire's Tuesday night broadcasts and just planning on broadcasting the remaining episodes of the ten-episode series in its Mondays at 8PM ET timeslot, FOX has done an about face and is once again planning on airing two episodes of the program a week. Only now, both episodes will be on Monday evenings.
Give Fox credit; they moved quickly to cut their losses. Beginning tonight, November 3, Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire will air exclusively on Monday nights, ending its disappointing Tuesday run after only one week.
Fox's The Next Joe Millionaire opened with a thud in the ratings. Did the numbers improve once baseball ended and Fox added a second weekly episode? Unfortunately for Fox, no.
"Saying Grace Under Fire," our official summary of the third episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by StarryLuna, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"'The Fairy Tale of Joe Millionaire - Chapter 2," our official summary of the second episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by greeneyes, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"I Wanna Be A Cowgirl," our official summary of the premiere episode of FOX's The Next Joe Millionaire, written by cqvenus, has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
It appears that just as with Temptation Island 2, a second trip back to the Joe Millionaire well might have been one trip too many for both FOX and the Rocket Science production company that produced both series. According to the initial overnight ratings, the premiere of the network's much-hyped The Next Joe Millionaire series struggled mightily, drawing only a 5.2/ 7 rating/share and fewer than seven million viewers.
FOX has released the names and photos of the fourteen women that will be appearing in their The Next Joe Millionaire series, the "international sequel" to last winter's hit Joe Millionaire series.
Well, it took them a couple of days, but FOX has confirmed that as we reported earlier this week, David Smith, 24, a rodeo cowboy from Texas who currently "earns only $11,000 a year," is the network's next Joe Millionaire.
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold battling rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce