The Next Food Network Star News
Food Network has apparently spoiled The Next Food Network Star's fourth-season finale by prematurely revealing the winner on its own website.
None of the remaining finalists were eliminated during last night's The Next Food Network Star penultimate fourth-season broadcast -- meaning for the first time ever on the show, three contestants will compete for the reality competition series' grand prize instead of just two.
The Food Network has revealed the identities of the 10 culinary contestants competing on The Next Food Network Star's fourth season, which is scheduled to premiere Sunday, June 1 at 10PM ET/PT.
The Food Network announced it has ordered a fourth season of The Next Food Network Star -- and for the first time, will hold open casting calls to find amateur or professional chefs looking to compete for the chance at their own Food Network television show.
The Next Food Network Star's third-season finale broadcast on Sunday night was the highest-rated, most-watched telecast in Food Network history.
Amy Finley, a 33-year-old mom, freelance writer and caterer from San Diego, CA, was revealed to be The Next Food Network Star's third-season winner during last night's live finale of the Food Network reality competition series.
When The Next Food Network Star's third season finished production earlier this year, Josh "Jag" Garcia was still one of two finalists in the running to be crowned the competition's winner. However once allegations that he fibbed about his military background and education emerged following the show's June premiere, Garcia -- presumably realizing that his lies had likely already cost him any chance of winning the home viewer vote that will determine the competition's winner -- decided to withdraw from the culinary competition.
Food Network billed Josh "JAG" Garcia as a Marine Corps "grunt-turned-cook" when he was revealed as one of the 11 finalists on The Next Food Network Star's currently airing third season, a resume that would presumably mean the 25-year-old chef de cuisine from Havelock, NC was well-equipped to win the competition. However, according to a military newspaper, there are some significant embellishments in his story.
The Food Network has announced that it has begun production on the third season of The Next Food Network Star, a reality competition in which 11 contestants will compete for the chance at their own six-episode Food Network television show. The series will premiere on Sunday, June 3 at 9PM ET/PT.
The owners of Chicago's The Hearty Boys Caterers are the winners of the Food Network's "The Next Food Network Star."
- Audrina Patridge and Corey Bohan split after five years together
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray interview: Nick Viall's sex comment was "classless and disrespectful"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy announces he's done with 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Nick Viall interview: I only revealed I had sex with 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman because she was so cold
- 'The Bachelorette' letter: Read Nick Viall's heartfelt letter to Andi Dorfman!
- Jessica Simpson shares photo of her and CaCee Cobb's sons playing
- Nick Viall reveals 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman had sex with him after she claims she never loved him
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman accepts proposal from Josh Murray and rejects Nick Viall, devastating him
- Brody Jenner accused of being turned on by stepsister Kim Kardashian, reveals Brandon Jenner kissed her once!